What's your worst ever footballing experience?

oldtype

When I was about 14 playing for my boys club, I was tightly marking this winger and he kept shoving me away cause I was marking him so tight so he said "I know what'll get you off me" and then he grabbed my balls, squeezed and then twisted them. It felt like man rape. I was appalled. It took me a good few weeks to get over it like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Inter Milan v Newcastle United

Watching it on telly, and I've never felt so frustrated by a football game in my life. To watch the Toon do everything they could, while, seemingly, ever match official did everything they could to deny Newcastle. Think I was on the verge of tears, I was that frustrated with the cheating.

Probably watching Alkmaar away on the TV, especially us having one disallowed in the closing minutes (don't even think it warranted being disallowed, can't remember exactly why it was).

Think it felt worse than the relegation because you felt for months that the relegation was coming and you were prepared for the worst.

Things like Keegan walking after the PLC debarcle just seem so far away now and games whether attended (or not like Marseille) are usually quick enough to get over. So that said, I can't think of any single game or event that tops the joyless slide and slow creeping resignation that came with the appointments of Souness, then Roeder and then Allardyce under Shepherd.

Souness in particular with the rows I had with people over his appointment and handling of Bellamy and Robert just left a really lingering bitter taste. Really couldn't stand him, or anyone defending him.

I'd accepted relegation well before Villa. Canny gutted about Hughton and HBA injury in recent times. I seem to be getting worse everytime something bad happens. I felt like Lennon's goal at the weekend was the worst thing to happen to anyone ever.

I'd accepted relegation well before Villa. Canny gutted about Hughton and HBA injury in recent times. I seem to be getting worse everytime something bad happens. I felt like Lennon's goal at the weekend was the worst thing to happen to anyone ever.

Aye, that one crushed me for days, like.

Guest palnese

Watching the Polish u-21 live on Eurosport getting thrashed 5-1 by the u-21 of Burkina Faso. Haven't watched an youth match since.

:lol: :lol:

I love Poland.

Lisbon and Alkmaar rank way higher than OM for me like. We'd never have beaten Valencia in the final IMO although all 3 were fucking turgid displays.

Graham Fenton, the various suit that went on in the relegation season which was summed up perfectly by our complete non performance at Villa Park and Sir Bobby leaving to be replaced by the manager of the team bottom of the league are probably my 3 worst experiences.

David Batty missing v Argentina runs it close n all. My favourite fucking player man.

Watching the Polish u-21 live on Eurosport getting thrashed 5-1 by the u-21 of Burkina Faso. Haven't watched an youth match since.

I love Poland.

We better rape them in February or I'll be a saaaaad panda. :lol:

Guest palnese

I love Poland.

We better rape them in February or I'll be a saaaaad panda. :lol:

:lol:

Piece of cake that mate! We'll win 3-0, simples.