Bendtner lasts season:

19 starts

12 goals

6 assists

This season:

10 starts

6 goals

3 assists

He's still improving, just 22 and would be a sound investment for anything under £10 million.

He's doing that in a team that create 10's chances each game.  Will be a shit version of shola at NUFC.

Bendtner season before last:

26 starts

14 goals

4 assists

Bendtner lasts season:

19 starts

12 goals

6 assists

This season:

10 starts

6 goals

3 assists

He's still improving, just 22 and would be a sound investment for anything under £10 million.

He's doing that in a team that create 10's chances each game.  Will be a shit version of shola at NUFC.

Myth. At a team where he's the go to man to create and do things he'd flourish, like he does for Denmark where he is their entire team.

The stick he gets is frankly ridiculous, his output for the minutes he has on the pitch at his age is exceptional.

Bendtner >>> Elmander all fucking week.

And he's also about a billion times better than Shola Ameobi.

Bendtner is decent, but he doesn't bring nearly enough to the team as Carroll. in terms of pure technique he is probably better, but in the air, strength wise, aggression, heart, effort, linkup play, he is miles behind. he also has a touch of the sholas in that he messes up as many attacks as he helps, through poor choices, inconsistent passing/shooting, selfishness etc.

Elmander would have been a good short term replacement imo, another big strong striker having a good season.

He's not really having a good season though. Dodged a bullet.

26 starts

14 goals

4 assists

Bendtner lasts season:

19 starts

12 goals

6 assists

This season:

10 starts

6 goals

3 assists

He's doing that in a team that create 10's chances each game.  Will be a s*** version of shola at NUFC.

Is that his PL record?

Guest VegasToon

We can't replace Carroll in this short of time.  I would hate for us to panic buy someone that isn't better that what we have.  Spend the money in the summer.

I'd be happy with Bendtner would be a good addition if the money is right, then wait for the summer to spend the rest.

I worry though that we're gonna come out with the excuse that some of the money for Carroll has been used for Ben Arfa and contract extensions etc.

26 starts

14 goals

4 assists

Bendtner lasts season:

19 starts

12 goals

6 assists

This season:

10 starts

6 goals

3 assists

He's doing that in a team that create 10's chances each game.  Will be a s*** version of shola at NUFC.

Is that his PL record?

All comps. His PL and CL starts/goals record stands up quite well too though.

Guest VegasToon

Looks like Best Loven Shola and Ranger for the rest of the season. Ranger man this is your chance. Can't see him taking it though, which parodies himself on the field :)

Depressingly true. Who is the first choice front two out of that?

I would play Ranger - Loven.

We can't replace Carroll in this short of time.  I would hate for us to panic buy someone that isn't better that what we have.  Spend the money in the summer.

Panic buy? We don't have the luxury of panic buying.

Shol

Looks like Best Loven Shola and Ranger for the rest of the season. Ranger man this is your chance. Can't see him taking it though, which parodies himself on the field :)

Shola upfront on his own and stack the midfield from now on.

That or he will revert back to the jackpot partnership of Best/Ameobi

I would play Ranger - Loven.

I feel sick.