Potential Andy Carroll replacement?

LooneyToonArmy

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

Rumours of Paraguay international Nelson Valdez being the man to plug a gap at #NUFC. Currently at Hercules in Spain.

Is he arriving in a tardis for his medical then?

No need. We had a quick look on YouTube and then pressed 'Submit' on the bid page.

so we basically didn't get a replacement and now have the combine awesome firepower of Ameobi + Best?

Don't forget Lovernkrands.

:facepalm:

We've got Ranger's ability to endanger the corner flags as well though.

All four will do enough to keep us up. Far more than Owen, Viduka and Martins did when we got relegated.

so we basically didn't get a replacement and now have the combine awesome firepower of Ameobi + Best?

Don't forget Lovernkrands.

:facepalm:

We've got Ranger's ability to endanger the corner flags as well though.

All four will do enough to keep us up. Far more than Owen, Viduka and Martins did when we got relegated.

That's a bit harsh on Viduka to be honest as he at least looked like he wanted to try when he pulled himself out of his sickbed.

I just don't trust the current lot to get five goals between them before the end of the season.

And no, I'm not taking on any piss-related bet to back this up.

Best & Ameobi for the rest of the season when Pardew was looking to add another striker during the window is just crazy. Pardew has a lot to explain for this.  :angry:

I can accept the sale of Carroll although the timing was wrong, but I cannot accept that we did not get any decent replacement in, not even on a loan basis. Doubt we will score many goals now unless HBA turns into a goal scoring machine March onwards.

Best & Ameobi for the rest of the season when Pardew was looking to add another striker during the window is just crazy. Pardew has a lot to explain for this.  :angry:

I can accept the sale of Carroll although the timing was wrong, but I cannot accept that we did not get any decent replacement in, not even on a loan basis. Doubt we will score many goals now unless HBA turns into a goal scoring machine March onwards.

not getting Sturridge was a fucking joke