Potential Andy Carroll replacement?

LooneyToonArmy

Blatantly Benzema coming in. We have been working on it for weeks. Reason Carroll had to go is because Karim demanded the #9 shirt and his girlfriends knickers.

Actually that gives me a new scapegoat for this whole situation. Carroll obviously wanted out because Saylor signed a new contract.

BLAME SAYLOR

Diego Forlan over everyone,If we sell Carroll for 35m, Then we should be able to get Forlan,The figures ive seen mentioned are 17m,Thats not much for a player of his calibre

Harry said he didn't buy him because of his wages. End of it.

Harry says lots of things.....................

Less than 4 hours to go, I can't see anyone getting to Newcastle, agreeing terms and passing a medical in that.

Not that they will, but they don't have to be in newcastle to do it. Plus the club have know about the transfer request from early afternoon so have had time to get someone up here.

Any striker coming in now is purely a panic.  We needed a decent striker at the start of Jan and we now need two. No cover for either full back sorted.  The progress continues.

Any striker coming in now is purely a panic.  We needed a decent striker at the start of Jan and we now need two. No cover for either full back sorted.  The progress continues.

Ahhh, lets keep this as a positive thread where we can soften the pain of losing Carrol with the soothing ointment of 'What if...'.  There are plenty more threads where reality is crashing in, treat this thread like a skin full of ale after a shit week, a welcome escape.

So far me and my mate have came up with Stern John, John Stead, Francis Jeffers and Michael Ricketts

And you and your mate are both drunken?

Dwight Yorke if we can get him out of retirement.