Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

The same guy told me he'd had an email last week from NUFC telling him the schedule for dispatching season tickets. I didn't get that email and I haven't had a dispatch email either. Fingers crossed it turns up on Monday or Tuesday. I don't want to have to collect it from the box office.

Actually, why could they not send them to all postcodes at the same time?  Normally a mass mailing only gets staggered if you have something in the mass mailing which requires people to contact you and you only have so many people to answer calls.  A company might hire a call centre for a week or two and they'll only have a certain amount of people to answer calls.  Because of this they will stagger the delivery so that they spread the call centre workload and don't have people ringing up and not getting through.

Fucking hell, Neesy gets a ridiculously harsh time from some people on here. Raised a perfectly legitimate issue but gets given a heap of shit from some rather pathetic trolls. Feel sorry for the guy, actually.

My season ticket isn't here either. I'm not happy about it at all.

Its poor really waiting so long until sending them out. Should really have started 7 days earlier. Then there would have been ample time to sort any issues or replace lost cards. Don't see why neesy is getting so much grief. As it happens I'm not too bothered as long as it turns up by friday. Going straight to the match on saturday from work so have no time to piss about at the box office.

f***ing hell, Neesy gets a ridiculously harsh time from some people on here. Raised a perfectly legitimate issue but gets given a heap of s*** from some rather pathetic trolls. Feel sorry for the guy, actually.

My season ticket isn't here either. I'm not happy about it at all.

The season tickets will all be manufactured in one go to keep costs down. The club can't do anything until they have all of the applications in and then they'll pass a design on to the manufacturer along with a database containing all of the season ticket holders details.  The chips need to be programmed with the seat details and the cards also need to be printed with the same information.  Every club who uses the card system will be doing the same thing at the same time and I doubt that many companies produce the card because of the lack of demand for them other than football clubs.

The card manufacturers will be the hold up.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120813/season-tickets-update_2281670_2880005?

Thousands of season ticket holders should by now have received their cards ahead of the opening game of the campaign against Tottenham on Saturday.

The Club began sending out tickets, using a staggered approach, last Monday, and they should all have arrived with supporters by Tuesday, 14th August.

Anybody who has not received their new smartcard by Wednesday, 15th August should contact the Box Office on 0844 372 1892 with their supporter number ready. The Club will then arrange for a duplicate to be printed, which can be picked up prior to the Spurs match.

Season tickets are still available from the stadium Box Office and online via tickets.nufc.co.uk.

Mine still hasn't arrived still.  Utter joke.

Haven't got mine either - two of my mates who I go with have and one other hasn't and he lives not too far away from me, so I am hoping they are doing it by postcode.  They like leaving it until the last minute!

Mine still hasn't arrived still.  Utter joke.

Haven't got mine either - two of my mates who I go with have and one other hasn't and he lives not too far away from me, so I am hoping they are doing it by postcode.  They like leaving it until the last minute!

You would think that would be the case but there ar 3 ST holders in my house but so far only one card has turned up. We all sit next to each other aswell :S.

Seems completely sporadic  haha

Got mine today. Disgusting design.

What's the design, i've liked the designs on a whole, been fairly decent since they have been introduced.

Would have liked to seen this design with my own eyes by now like but either the postman is giggling at me or box office have cocked mine up for the 2nd year running.