SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

I think there's a lot of factors that could see him return:

Wigan are shit

Carver is here again

Kinnear isn't here anymore

We are in a much better fettle than when we left

He knows he'd be a guaranteed starter now

Carroll has gone (wasn't there a bust-up between them in training under Kinnear?)

Guest Chubby Jason

It'll only take one of JFK's newspaper claims that he has a "highly lucrative 4 year contract on the table, just waiting to be signed" to scare him off.

Guest labrowski

thought about this for a bit.....given the whole point of n'zogbia going to wigan was to 1.  get away from our club  2. play well and earn a move to a bigger club. i cant see him coming back here with seemingly so many options.

Would you say he has 3 clear options??

thought about this for a bit.....given the whole point of n'zogbia going to wigan was to 1.  get away from our club  2. play well and earn a move to a bigger club. i cant see him coming back here with seemingly so many options.

hahaha, i was actually thinking 'i wonder who might see this' when i was typing

Guest labrowski

hahaha, i was actually thinking 'i wonder who might see this' when i was typing

There was no way i could resist!

Guest Heneage

Please tell me I'm not making this up but did N'zogbia have a decent cameo away to West Brom the year we had the yellow kit?

I seem to remember him coming on and hitting the post?

Guest Heneage

The only yellow kit we had in recent years were last year's and the European one in 2004/05........

Aye that's the one I mean the one which Kluivert and such wore. I can see it in my head, but I don't trust my own brain at the minute.  :lol:

Don't remember much from that game really apart from Owen scoring 2 and Shearer coming off the bench to score our third. I can recall Shola having a decent game............can't remember much about N'Zogbia!

Guest Heneage

Don't remember much from that game really apart from Owen scoring 2 and Shearer coming off the bench to score our third. I can recall Shola having a decent game............can't remember much about N'Zogbia!

No no mate you've got confused. Not the 3-0 in green kit. I found the one I was after, no mention of N'zogbia hitting the post though...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4130153.stm