SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Probably not, but how do you know for certain?

Because I asked somebody who worked for the club and he said they hadn't inserted any clauses.

That's all well and good, but why do you believe this particular turnstyle operator?

Be amazed if we had any sort of sell on clause. He wanted out, he had caused a fair amount of grief (not all his fault imo) and at the time we would just have wanted to get rid.

Times change, managers change etc......I could see this deal happening. It would make Ashley and co look like arses but I'm not sure they are that bothered about that.

Be amazed if we had any sort of sell on clause. He wanted out, he had caused a fair amount of grief (not all his fault imo) and at the time we would just have wanted to get rid.

Times change, managers change etc......I could see this deal happening. It would make Ashley and co look like arses but I'm not sure they are that bothered about that.

A lot depends on how much Pardew wants him. He got Ashley to buy ben Arfa outright and it would seem he'a keen on N'Zogbia as he fits the mould of players who get the crowd off their seats. Ashley himself is there at most games so I'm sure he'd rather watch sides with a bit of flair about them.

Guest pont-toon

dont know if its been mentioned before but Pardew nicely sidetepped a direct question from Mick Lowes on the radio today about any interest in Nzogbia

he didnt deny any interest which kind of implied that there is

Guest DairylandMag

dont know if its been mentioned before but Pardew nicely sidetepped a direct question from Mick Lowes on the radio today about any interest in Nzogbia

Here's what one radio reporter said on Twitter:

@Joe_Daunt AP staying tightlipped on rumours N'Zogbia could return to #nufc - says the player should focus on Wigan's relegation battle

That's the sort of non-answer I'd give if I was interested in a player.

Guest pont-toon

Here's what one radio reporter said on Twitter:

@Joe_Daunt AP staying tightlipped on rumours N'Zogbia could return to #nufc - says the player should focus on Wigan's relegation battle

That's the sort of non-answer I'd give if I was interested in a player.

aye - i heard the interview he gave and all he was prepared to say iirc was that he was the type of player he was interested in but that it wasnt fair to comment on any players contracted to another club especially those who need to focus on the biggest match of their season this weekend to ensure survival in the premier league.

Guest Chubby Jason

In:  N'Zogbia, Carew, Hitzelsperger, Kuyt, Van Aanholt, Davies.

Out:  Enrique, Kuqi, Smith, Campbell, Forster (QPR Loan), Ranger (Loan), Kadar (Loan).

You heard it here first.  100% guaranteed true! :)

Carew? :lol:

Out:  Enrique, Kuqi, Smith, Campbell, Forster (QPR Loan), Ranger (Loan), Kadar (Loan).

Hitzelsperger? :lol:

Davies? Not Kevin, surely? :lol:

Kuyt? :lol:

Just think about Carew and Davies as our first choice strikers next season  :lol:

You don't think he was taking the piss with that first post then? Jesus wept, this is getting stupid.

Pathetic isn't it?

Obviously my first comment was tongue in cheek. No sense of humour at times on these boards.

I know we wanted rid of him, but the fee already reflected that.  No reason IMO not to do our best to get some kind of sell on clause in there, he was a young player with a lot of potential after all.  Either way it looks like we don't have one.