SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

How many times has he "thrown a strop" at Wigan? And how many of their fans will care if he keeps them up?

About 100 of them, which is actually a majority.

My reservations on N'Zogbia does stem from his alleged attitude problems. I just worry for morale when someone who didn't leave NUFC on the best of terms to just come back as if nothing happened.

Having said that, Kinnear's idiocy did cost us a good player. Though I also blame Roeder for signing Duff and starting him ahead of N'Zogbia.

All this talk of 8th man. We've got no chance.

We'd need to turn over West Brom and hope Arsenal turn over Fulham, whilst Bolton and Stoke lose in the process also. More chance of Zoggy shagging Joe Kinnear.

While i had no problem with him leaving at the time because of his poor attitude, n'zogbia would be perfect for our team now in a football sense, and would add some needed pace and creativity in a team with the likes of nolan and barton who are good for other reasons. he has alot of freedom at wigan, and thinking back to when he was here, it seemed he was quite restricted in terms of where he played because he was mostly very wide.

hes obviously matured from the stroppy young lad he was when he was here, when the club was on the brink of meltdown and relegation. who wouldn't want to leave with jfk in charge? alot of things have changed within the club since he left and i think he should be welcomed back as he would clearly add some more excitement to our squad. he wouldnt break our budget either, with him costing a max 10m (probably a bit less, actually who even knows how much?) which isnt too bad really for a quality premiership player

im definitely open minded about his return.

we could do alot worse, especially with some of the other suggested signings being banded around who clearly wouldn't move us onto the next level because there players for the level were at now (doyle? snodgrass? larsson?)

Wigan are fighting for there place in the league so it's not against the realms of possobility that they could snatch a draw, and City should atleast get a draw against Bolton. No way there will be a 7 goal swing for us to finish above Fulham though, unless it's just 'one of those days at SJP'.

I'd take him back in an instant because, (he's a good player), I think he's matured and I reckon 2 years in Wigan will have made him realise how good he had life here.

Pretty much sums it up.

Guest Roger Kint

Just had a look at who nufcKev is, quite funny that one part of U4N are saying that and another doesnt know what HP is :mackems:

Finding it hard to beleive Whelan is that willing to deal with Ashley, particularly before he knows what league his team will be in :laugh2: