SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Ashley always has to give with one hand and take with the other :lol:

"There's no way we're signing Cole or Sidwell...." YEY! GO ASHLEY! HEY MAYBE HE'S BEGINNING TO TAKE THIS ALL SERIOUSL...."We aren't signing that French twat N'Zogbia either."...  annoyance disapproval disdain

Folk still going on about Barton in CM? Pathetic.

In a 3 on the right hand side, I'd be happy. Barton-Tiote-Cabaye with Zog and Ben Arfa off Ba looks good to me.

This is where I can't see us going all out for N'Zogbia unless Jonas is sold, because we have him & Marveaux who play that role pretty much too.

I'll be honest, 3-4 weeks ago I thought we should sign him regardless of us getting Marveaux & Jonas being here, but when you look at the squad, we've only really got Tiote & Cabaye who are quality in their area, so it would make more sense to go out and get someone in the Matuidi mould, giving us

Tiote, Cabaye, New centre-mid & Gosling in that area.

Jonas, Barton, Ben Arfa, Ferguson & Marveaux more attacking/wide.

I'll be honest, 3-4 weeks ago I thought we should sign him regardless of us getting Marveaux & Jonas being here, but when you look at the squad, we've only really got Tiote & Cabaye who are quality in their area, so it would make more sense to go out and get someone in the Matuidi mould, giving us

Tiote, Cabaye, New centre-mid & Gosling in that area.

Jonas, Barton, Ben Arfa, Ferguson & Marveaux more attacking/wide.

I think we could do with more pace in the centre, no problems with Gosling or Guthrie coming in but together it will be a slow partnership. Gosling is supposed to have a very good engine but not sure that would stop us being over run in there.

Been away for 24 hrs and missed last nights entertainment.

Midds, you were out of order mate, as an admin you should be setting an example, whatever the perceived provocation - not telling people to get fucked.

@LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

On N'Zogbia, the guy is being advised he should get 60k a week so that's what he wants.

4 minutes ago via web

Neither #safc or #nufc have that sort of money to spend on top of a fee of at least £9m. He is also a difficult character, moody and sulky.

2 minutes ago via web

N'Zogbia wd be a great signing, but unless they are bluffing/lying neither #safc or #nufc are bidding for him. Primed for #avfc anyway now.

1 minute ago via web

Been away for 24 hrs and missed last nights entertainment.

Midds, you were out of order mate, as an admin you should be setting an example, whatever the perceived provocation - not telling people to get fucked.

Reading it back again I'd say you were right tbh. :thup:

Talk of Barton in cm Spans from his city days when he was fantastic and pulled all the strings, pissed all over us both times I watched us there. Sewelly is spot on though in terms of games for us. Slot depends on who is around him and how we are playing he needs time and space, as mentioned to flourish. From his time here there it's night and day between out on the right and through the middle, if we can ain't broke don't fix it.

On N'Zogbia, the guy is being advised he should get 60k a week so that's what he wants.

4 minutes ago via web

Neither #safc or #nufc have that sort of money to spend on top of a fee of at least £9m.He is also a difficult character, moody and sulky.

2 minutes ago via web

N'Zogbia wd be a great signing, but unless they are bluffing/lying neither #safc or #nufc are bidding for him. Primed for #avfc anyway now.

1 minute ago via web

If we don't want to buy Zog because we don't want to spend big money on him then fair enough just say so. I am getting slightly pissed off at the cheap digs at his character though, which the club seem to be leaking through their Journal unofficial spokesman. The guy has only spoken good things about us, why these below the belt comments you cheap cunts?

4 minutes ago via web

Neither #safc or #nufc have that sort of money to spend on top of a fee of at least £9m.He is also a difficult character, moody and sulky.

2 minutes ago via web

1 minute ago via web

If we don't want to buy Zog because we don't want to spend big money on him then fair enough just say so. I am getting slightly pissed off at the cheap digs at his character though, which the club seem to be leaking through their Journal unofficial spokesman. The guy has only spoken good things about us, why these below the belt comments you cheap cunts?

:thup:

Plus he seems to have largely got on with it at Wigan, perhaps he's grown up a bit.

Guest BooBoo

I dont think there's much doubt that he's a sulky little ring piece when he doesnt get what he wants.

That's a tweet from Luke Edwards man, it isn't a quote from anyone at NUFC. Also, it's correct.

I know it isn't a direct quote which is why I referred to this stuff being "leaked" via  (ex) Journal sources. I just don't see what Edwards has to gain from putting a negative spin on Zog coming here.  If he's not putting the club point of view across why would he say that?

Would be so f***ing annoying seeing him go to Villa. There's no way they've got a bigger pull than we do, especially not to N'Zogbia.

It's not really about that though. We're simply not willing to pay the money.