SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Can't see N'Zogbia going to the mackems if he really wants to come back to us.

i think some people are getting carried away with just how much he wants to come back.

:sadnod:

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

News on Steve Bruce's Wearside revolution, a striker to chalk off the list & our mate Charlie Nnnnnnn Zogbia #safc

What does that mean? Bruce has missed out on a striker and zoggy, or he's got the striker and there is news on zoggy or something else?

What a cunt.  :lol:

i think some people are getting carried away with just how much he wants to come back.

or how more likely how serious our interest is.

Hence why I put really in italics.

Guest Roger Kint

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

News on Steve Bruce's Wearside revolution, a striker to chalk off the list & our mate Charlie Nnnnnnn Zogbia #safc

What does that mean? Bruce has missed out on a striker and zoggy, or he's got the striker and there is news on zoggy or something else?

What a c***.  :lol:

Sounds like bought a striker(won none or whatever hes called) and they are bidding for Charlie

Oh and yes to the above on CNZ, he would come back but lets face it he left to Wigan ffs i doubt he has issues with where he ends up if it works for him

Douglas reckons he'd be happy to go to either us or the mackems. Criminal if we lose out to them tbh.

It would be, but I'm hoping we are just keeping our powder dry while Bruce and co wank in public. When the time comes we should be able to match any bid they put in.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd be confident about us getting the deal done quickly and efficiently though, if we do really want him.

If we match offer and wages, he'll move to us. If we don't, he'll go to Sunderland. If a club like Liverpool or Spurs come in, he'll go to them. If Villa/Everton come in, there's a chance he might turn us down for them. If a CL club come in, he'll sprint there on his hands.

IMO.

If we match offer and wages, he'll move to us. If we don't, he'll go to Sunderland. If a club like Liverpool or Spurs come in, he'll go to them. If Villa/Everton come in, there's a chance he might turn us down for them. If a CL club come in, he'll sprint there on his hands.

IMO.

Sounds about right to me.

I could imagine an interview something like:

N'Zogbia: "Newcastle have great fans and are on the way up again. A return would certainly be possible."

Interviewer: "And what about Sunderland?"

N'Zogbia: "Also Liverpool and Aston Villa. They are great clubs too."

Interviewer: "And Sunderland?"

N'Zogbia: "And if Arsenal or Spurs came in for me I would seriously have to consider it!"

Interviewer: "Yes but would you join Sunderland?"

N'Zogbia: "This has been great chatting. Thank you for the interview. Keep in touch."

The Gameiro factor.

That tweet from Douglas could mean to chalk him off as in rule him out? Weren't they linked with demba ba too?

That's how I interpreted it too.

Could mean anything. Crouch may have said no again. If it were chalk him off as in got him I'm sure we'd have heard something more concrete now as opposed to him recommending Newcastle to play for( not that means anything in the grand scheme of things).

That tweet from Douglas could mean to chalk him off as in rule him out? Weren't they linked with demba ba too?

That's how I interpreted it too.

Could mean anything. Crouch may have said no again. If it were chalk him off as in got him I'm sure we'd have heard something more concrete now as opposed to him recommending Newcastle to play for( not that means anything in the grand scheme of things).

I've always taken chalking something off to mean it's ruled out. Would be very surprised if it's to say they've signed someone. Could well be Crouch, sure I've seen something in one of the national papers about him turning them down.

Guest VegasToon

Would love to see Zoggy back.  I watched a couple of games at the end of the year and he was head and shoulders above the rest.  Ba and Zoggy next week would be fantastic business.