Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Me too, would have been at the start of the window too.

He obviously has his faults but it does make me wonder what some are expecting when they would hate us to sign him  ???

Are either of Ashley/Dekka in the USA with them?

No reason why, if Pardew has identified his targets and whatnot, they can't be doing stuff if they're in the UK.

Indeed.

Guest sicko2ndbest

No reason why, if Pardew has identified his targets and whatnot, they can't be doing stuff if they're in the UK.

Indeed.

Charney was on the plane. He signs the deals off. Not saying he wouldn't detour if required but he's the man to watch

Indeed.

Charney was on the plane. He signs the deals off. Not saying he wouldn't detour if required but he's the man to watch

Didn't know that :thup: I'd be surprised if owt official happens then if he's the head fella

Indeed.

Ah I see, ta :thup:

Guest sydneycove

Could do worse than Nikita Rukavytsya plays multiple positions and probably cheaper than Lovenkrands.

Guest battyleespeed

Watching Copa America the Venezuelan leftback Gabriel Cichero has been quite impressive. For a tall player he is extremely quick and can dribble well. Seems to be very solid defensively and can go forward well... based on first impressions he's almost on same level as Jose. He can speak English and judging on his current club and transfer history shouldn't cost a lot. 

Apparently Anderlecht have been offered Sturridge on loan as part of the Lukaku deal.

wondere if he would be in agreement with that ? he'll not be out of pocket but a year in the belgian league as opposed to the prem ?