Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

How about Yanga-Mbiwa from Montpellier. Young French-African that covers both right and centreback. The perfect Pardew signing.

Would surely cost way above what we're willing to spend. Outstanding in the Rennes trashing recently. Definitely one for future, not to say present.

Guest levi914

elliot lee has scored 9 goals in 3 games for west ham u18s this year. he is the son of the great rob lee. would go great with our up and coming young stars

If theirs any chance of getting Adam Johnson then we should go for him. Even if it's a loan deal we should go for him. Wrap up the Santon transfer, get in a quality forward and then if we can get midfielder and a CB on loan i'd be very happy.

Anyone who watches Scottish football, how's Gary Hooper been playing? I see he's scored a ridiculous number of goals (23 in 30).

SPL forwards/strikers are hard to judge though. You could find a Larsson, then again you could end up with a Kenny Miller or Kris Boyd.

Anyone who watches Scottish football, how's Gary Hooper been playing? I see he's scored a ridiculous number of goals (23 in 30).

SPL forwards/strikers are hard to judge though. You could find a Larsson, then again you could end up with a Kenny Miller or Kris Boyd.

True, but he's done well in the Championship as well, something like a goal every two games. Also, he's still only 23, potentialtastic.

-----------------Krul

Santon----Saylo----Colo----Pieters

----------Tiote--------Cabaye---------

Gervinho------Ben arfa------Marveux

----------------Gameiro------------------

Could've been our starting lineup if the fat cunt would have been willing to spend the Carroll money!!

-----------------Krul

Santon----Saylo----Colo----Pieters

----------Tiote--------Cabaye---------

Gervinho------Ben arfa------Marveux

----------------Gameiro------------------

Could've been our starting lineup if the fat cunt would have been willing to spend the Carroll money!!

What a pointless post.

True, but he's done well in the Championship as well, something like a goal every two games. Also, he's still only 23, potentialtastic.

He'll be in the prem in the next 2 years, and in the england squad in 3.