Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

tbh, I  purposedly did not go with players I'd only heard of in FM. :lol: These are players I've seen in actual real life matches that I think could be attainable, fit the youth policy and potentially improve the squad. :lol:

:lol: You deplorable fucking liar.

I've only had Skjelbred, Dempsey, Altidore and Sakho in any FM teams, man. :lol:

Thinking about it, I may have had Piatti in FM 08. I can't recall properly. :lol:

:lol: Absolute bollocks. You have FM open right now and FIFA running with the Ethernet cord pulled out.

I know a "Search by age" post when I fucking see it.

That is so not a search by age post, I'm amazed you've not heard or seen enough of those players in real life to not think outside FM ffs. :lol:

:lol: I'm a shit football fan now, honestly. If we're not playing, I don't give a shit, tbh.

To be honest Japan are simply better at producing players than Korea. Did you not see that semi-final oldtype? There's only one tappable market of Asian players I'd go near out of those tbh.

http://www.yourkidsed.com.au/info/files/shared/iStock_000006695786XSmall_shock_disbelief.jpg

That is so not a search by age post, I'm amazed you've not heard or seen enough of those players in real life to not think outside FM ffs. Some of the brightest REAL LIFE talents there, and Altidore. :lol:

Altidore is going to burn the world to ash once he gets a brain.

tbh, I  purposedly did not go with players I'd only heard of in FM. :lol: These are players I've seen in actual real life matches that I think could be attainable, fit the youth policy and potentially improve the squad. :lol:

:lol: You deplorable fucking liar.

I've only had Skjelbred, Dempsey, Altidore and Sakho in any FM teams, man. :lol:

Thinking about it, I may have had Piatti in FM 08. I can't recall properly. :lol:

:lol: Absolute bollocks. You have FM open right now and FIFA running with the Ethernet cord pulled out.

I know a "Search by age" post when I fucking see it.

That is so not a search by age post, I'm amazed you've not heard or seen enough of those players in real life to not think outside FM ffs. :lol:

:lol: I'm a shit football fan now, honestly. If we're not playing, I don't give a shit, tbh.

I'd get the accusation if those players were actually unknown FM gems, man. :lol:

If Ireland picked up his form and we got a really good player out of him this wouldn't look too bad come the start of next season:

Tiote

Ireland

Dempsey                      Ben Arfa

New Striker

wish list position wise, i'll get back on names sooner or later

full backs to cover simpson and enrique-peddle raylor and perch

young cb to replace sol

winger(s) not sure which side, will depend on where hba fits in

cms not a priority-ireland maybe if it works out and a spare holding midfielder-young one again

strikers-must we need 2 good strikers, one i'd consider is pavulechenko i'd like wickham but doubt we'd get him with everyone keeping an eye on him.

To be honest Japan are simply better at producing players than Korea. Did you not see that semi-final oldtype? There's only one tappable market of Asian players I'd go near out of those tbh.

You're right, Nagatomo is going to Inter, Kagawa has been linked to Man U and Honda is going somewhere. We'd probably be better off with the Korean players who are more our level.

If Ireland picked up his form and we got a really good player out of him this wouldn't look too bad come the start of next season:

Tiote

Ireland

Dempsey                      Ben Arfa

New Striker (Shola wearing 9 and a new hairstyle. Maybe glasses)

I'd like to see us put a bid in for Herculez Gomez from Pachuca even though he's 28.  Has a relatively decent scoring record and would be a good option to bring on if we play 4-5-1 and wanted to switch it up to 4-4-2.  I think his class is pretty easy to see when he's out there with the USMNT.

:lol: I never heard of any of them. I had a good five years of being really into it, but I can't be expected to keep that up while the Knicks are good.

Seriously, man? Not even Davide Santon? Mahmadou Sakho? :lol: How about Jozy Altidore? :lol:

You're right, Nagatomo is going to Inter, Kagawa has been linked to Man U and Honda is going somewhere. We'd probably be better off with the Korean players who are more our level.

f*** that man, we have a player who's already at Man U, and Honda is the world's worst link-whore.

Our most famous former player is one of the Bundesliga's all-time best. Their most famous former player had a couple of good seasons in Europe at most.

74 matches, 40 wins, 23 Draws, 11 losses. That's all you need to know. :snod:

I'd like to see us put a bid in for Herculez Gomez from Pachuca even though he's 28.  Has a relatively decent scoring record and would be a good option to bring on if we play 4-5-1 and wanted to switch it up to 4-4-2.  I think his class is pretty easy to see when he's out there with the USMNT.

Should have been ahead of Findley in the WC.

:lol: I never heard of any of them. I had a good five years of being really into it, but I can't be expected to keep that up while the Knicks are good.

Seriously, man? Not even Davide Santon? Mahmadou Sakho? :lol: How about Jozy Altidore? :lol:

:lol: I'm regressing, man.

Tiote

Ireland

Dempsey                       Ben Arfa

:icon_rr: (Shola wearing 9 and a new hairstyle. Maybe glasses)

Heard of him.  :pow:  Even watched him  play for 5 minutes at the end of a match on Univision while waiting for Deportivo Mundial to start.  Didn't score, not convinced.

Guest bmoregeordie

I would be shocked if we even got half of the Carroll money to spend in the summer.

yes. and given dempsey's form, unless fulham go down, i can't see them selling. even if they do, not for less than 12M. he may be becoming their talisman.

altidore would be a nice cheap upside play.

not convinced on gomez.

You know the really shocking thing is that most of the joke list of Korean signings would probably improve our team.

I would take Cha over Simpson anyday. The guy's a war machine