Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Bassong? f*** that.

I'd take him back, could probably get him for 6m or so considering his lack of starts / poor form this season. He's proven premiership quality and young, I reckon it'd be a smart move to bring him back.

Also, no opinion on the Zog returning although he thought Newcastle was beneath him? Bassong left when we were relegated, I don't hold that against him, it takes a lot to stick with a relegated squad when you're young and ambitious.

Any of you yankee doodles/sympathisers know anything about Michael Hoyos? Was reading a bit about him today and sounds totally decent. Playing with Veron in Argentina and playing for their u20s despite being American born/schooled.

I reckon it's a good time to buy French players with our 35m considering their performance in the 2010 world cup.

I wouldn't say no to: Gameiro, Menez, Matuidi, N'Zogbia, Bassong.

It is the Arsenal model we're meant to be using after all.

Gameiro would be the perfect signing, Menez unrealistic. N'Zogbia, no thanks. Bassong, maybe.

Sell jonas buy Jarvis and zoggy, wings sorted.

Can't see us getting Jarvis, especially if Wolves stay up.

No chance of us bidding £10 million (which as an England international he is now worth) Liverpool on the other hand ...

Any of you yankee doodles/sympathisers know anything about Michael Hoyos? Was reading a bit about him today and sounds totally decent. Playing with Veron in Argentina and playing for their u20s despite being American born/schooled.

He's really promising. Probably not going to play for us, unfortunately.

If someone looks good in a s*** team, they will be good in a better team. People Like Jarvis and The Rod are far too good for the Championship.

thats been proven wrong so many times.

Yeah well, I have an love for Hugo Rodallega, don't piss on my parade.

I do agree to some extent, see Routledge at Palace.

Jarvis will be class though, where ever he goes.

Dave - Today he was up against Danny Simpson.

Ronaldo - The Rod would be a cheap back up striker if Wigan go down £3mill? Decent impact player too. I can't see Wigan paying him high wages.

Dave - Today he was up against Danny Simpson.

Ronaldo - The Rod would be a cheap back up striker if Wigan go down £3mill? Decent impact player too. I can't see Wigan paying him high wages.

No chance of getting him for £3m. They paid £4.5m for him and his stock has only risen since then.

Ah, I thought he was signed from obscurity on the cheap. If they get relegated they may have to let him leave cheap? Im not sure how the parachute payments work ect.