Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Can't see any CL clubs wanting Elmander, not in any decent league anyway.

Being as impartial as possible I still think some players see Newcastle as a step above Bolton in some respects (and I'm not saying we are a better club).  I can't see Ben Arfa singing for Bolton, for example.

18 goals in 87 appearances for Bolton, 8 of which came between August and November last year.

No thanks.

Why've you quoted me to say that?

I was agreeing with you. Chill.

What is this "agreement" you speak of?

That Elmander is shite. Shite of highest order.

Guest Heneage

Read the thread title.

You think its totally unrealistic?

Yep, very much so.

:weep:

Apparently his family are militantly Basque. Friend of a friend met him and he said he'd never leave Bilbao.

http://www.struts.co.uk/party-fancy-dress-shop/bmz_cache/3/38bae452d0192446146e29287f0ded57.image.216x303.jpg?

Read the thread title.

You think its totally unrealistic?

Yep, very much so.

:weep:

Apparently his family are militantly Basque. Friend of a friend met him and he said he'd never leave Bilbao.

http://www.struts.co.uk/party-fancy-dress-shop/bmz_cache/3/38bae452d0192446146e29287f0ded57.image.216x303.jpg?

Each to their own.

Would love for us to put a bid in for Defoe in the summer.  A bit of class up front would be nice (obviously) and I think Defoe would be a great addition to the squad because we don't really have a good finisher or someone who shoots on sight.

Guest DairylandMag
Would love for us to put a bid in for Defoe in the summer.  A bit of class up front would be nice (obviously) and I think Defoe would be a great addition to the squad because we don't really have a good finisher or someone who shoots on sight.

I can't see that happening, considering the money Spurs want/usually get for even their fringe players. Defoe kind of screams Shepherd signing, too, doesn't he?

We'd get absolutelty ripped off if we tried to sign Defoe.

they ripped us off for gazza, waddle and ginola.......we got £850,000 for kevin scott so i suppose technically we still need to be ripped off a couple of times to be even.

they ripped us off for gazza, waddle and ginola.......we got £850,000 for kevin scott so i suppose technically we still need to be ripped off a couple of times to be even.

Ruel Fox too.

Ruel Fox too.

forgot.