Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think Gameiro will join Valencia  :shifty:

So Gervinho and Sow would be a perfect signing.

ALAN SMITH wouldn't.

Has Gamiero expressed any interest in coming? Or have people just mentioned him a few times and now he's seen as the main target?

Same goes for Gervinho and Sow.

Has Gamiero expressed any interest in coming? Or have people just mentioned him a few times and now he's seen as the main target?

Gervinho (or his agent) has linked himself to anyone going IIRC, can't remember anything from the Sow or Gameiro camps. Although I don't why either himself of Sow would want to leave Lille for someone not in the Champions League next season especially with Lille moving into a 50,000 seater next campaign.

Gervinho (or his agent) has linked himself to anyone going IIRC. Although I don't why either himself of Sow would want to leave Lille for someone not in the Champions League next season especially with Lille moving into a 50,000 seater next campaign.

Hence why I'm confused why his name keeps getting mentioned on this forum. Just random players who might have vaguely said once they didn't hate Newcastle?

Gervinho (or his agent) has linked himself to anyone going IIRC. Although I don't why either himself of Sow would want to leave Lille for someone not in the Champions League next season especially with Lille moving into a 50,000 seater next campaign.

Hence why I'm confused why his name keeps getting mentioned on this forum. Just random players who might have vaguely said once they didn't hate Newcastle?

People wanting to believe what they read in the press added with our supposed favour in France after the Ben Arfa affair I guess.

Aye, more than likely we won't sign Gameiro, Gervinho or Sow, like. FWIW, while Gervinho would definitely improve our team, he's not the type of player that should be top priority for us anyway.

Whoever suggested Hendry fucking Thomas wants their head looking at.By far the worst defender I've seen this season.

It may have been me.

Surprising he's the worst defender you've seen this season when he's a holding midfielder.

Whoever suggested Hendry fucking Thomas wants their head looking at.By far the worst defender I've seen this season.

It may have been me.

Surprising he's the worst defender you've seen this season when he's a holding midfielder.

He is..though playing for Wigan means he defends more than anything else.And he aint very good at it.

Can still see Insomnia going to the unwashed to be honest, Sturridge would want stupid money, Evans is a possibility and Odemwingie will stay at WBA for at least another season. Know what you mean about the calibre though.

Ba from West Ham would be a very handy addition.

We need at least 6 or 7 in next season with a few free's adding to that if we can.

I'd love to see

Out

Smith

Loven

Shola

Raylor

Kuqi

Ireland

Campbell

In

Odenwingie

Zoggy