Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Just out of interest, would people be happy to have N'Zogbia back at the club?

Personally, I'd rather stay clear. I think there's too much of the Prima Donna about him.

Just out of interest, would people be happy to have N'Zogbia back at the club?

Ability wise yes, but his attitude, and the way he left last time should mean he won't be coming back.

Samba leaving Blackburn in the summer according to the press, would love him here.

Every club in the Premiership would probably take him given the opportunity. No chance whatsoever.

Guest prestonj1989

I'd like us to go for Dani Pacheco. Obviously he has had very little first team experience, but from what I have seen, I reckon he is good enough.

N'Zogbia was actually pretty unimpressive when he was with us other than a short period when he initially broke through. Don't see Wigan often enough to know if he's gotten significantly better.

N'Zogbia was actually pretty unimpressive when he was with us other than a short period when he initially broke through. Don't see Wigan often enough to know if he's gotten significantly better.

? He was pretty good for us under that season Shearer broke the record. Played a lot on that left, and was cheated with the fact that Duff came into the club and produced f*** all.

? He was pretty good for us under that season Shearer broke the record. Played a lot on the left, and was cheated with the fact that Duff came into the club and produced f*** all.

Yeah, I think that was the season I was referring to. The season where he became a regular.

? He was pretty good for us under that season Shearer broke the record. Played a lot on the left, and was cheated with the fact that Duff came into the club and produced f*** all.

Yeah, I think that was the season I was referring to. The season where he became a regular.

:thup:

I'd have him back in a heartbeat, hopefully he realizes he made a mistake. But his talent is indeniable, great player.

This.

Sometimes you have to take ability with attitude. He's got that spark that the majority of our midfield has missed at times this season.

I'd have him back in a heartbeat, hopefully he realizes he made a mistake. But his talent is indeniable, great player.

This.

Sometimes you have to take ability with attitude. He's got that spark that the majority of our midfield has missed at times this season.

Not sure he'd get on with Ben Arfa.

This.

Yeah, this.

And I don't think Zoggy is good enough to make it worthwhile putting up with any attitude problems.

This.

Why because both are hot headed? How about both are French and might complement each other very well and have a good understanding on the pitch? Or have they had a past experience? Some people think stuff for no reason.

This.

Yeah, this.

And I don't think Zoggy is good enough to make it worthwhile putting up with any attitude problems.

Exactly, there are better players out there, without the baggage that we could sign for less cash.

This.

Why because both are hot headed? How about both are French and might complement each other very well and have a good understanding on the pitch? Or have they had a past experience? Some people think stuff for no reason.

Possibly. Unsure I'd take the risk though.

The same goes for M'Bengue.

Abdoulaye Faye on a free?

Certainly a much better back up than Sol Campbell.

We really need to be buying a proper centre back who can actually play in 2011.

Faye is basically a zombie now. Way past it.

Samba leaving Blackburn in the summer according to the press, would love him here.

Exactly the kind of player I'd like to see alongside Colo.

Would bid £7 million.

read somewhere he was very close to sign a contract with arsenal in january

Exactly the kind of player I'd like to see alongside Colo.

Would bid £7 million.

read somewhere he was very close to sign a contract with arsenal in january

Daily Mail saying that today.

Would love us to sign Wickham and loan him straight back to Ipswich, can't see it happening though unfortunately!

We couldn't afford to do it for a start. If we are spending around £10m on a player he will have to go straight into the team.