Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Guest Shaun

Is it right that Albin is out of contract this summer?

He's crapola. Signed for Espagbol anyway.

Guest Shaun

Anyone watched Nolan Roux this season? Scored a cracker against Rennes, available for £3m apparently.

Only room for 1 Nolan at Newcastle United Football Club.

Anyone watched Nolan Roux this season? Scored a cracker against Rennes, available for £3m apparently.

Don't tend to watch Brest, but from some of the highlights I've seen, he looks a decent player. Only scored 5 or 6 goals this season.

Nolan Roux & Cheik M'Bengue would make things confusing next season.

Luis has already made Enrique confused this season tbf.

Is this one of the lads that came over after winning that reality TV show in the Middle East?

Egyptian striker Mohamed El-Gabbas has revealed it is his 'dream' to one day play for Arsenal.

The 23-year-old is currently the toast of Belgian's top tier after bagging three goals in the last three games of the season to help his club Lierse SK avoid relegation.

El-Gabbas' love affair for the Premier League began after spending time in Newcastle's youth set-up as a 17-year-old in 2005 but was forced to return to his native Egypt following work permit issues.

However, the forward is keen to come back to England and has set his sights on playing under Arsene Wenger.

"At 17 I was involved with Newcastle and learnt much about professional football," he told Belgian newspaper HLN.

"I had to return to Egypt because I couldn't obtain a work license but my goal is to play in the Premier League again - my dream is to go to Arsenal."

El-Gabbas' style of play has been compared to Egyptian legend Ahmed Hassan, who is one of the most internationally capped players of all time with 175 appearances for the North African side.

Nolan Roux & Cheik M'Bengue would make things confusing next season.

Games name for songs though. (moulin rouge- if i'm thinking that's how his surname is pronounced)

Is this one of the lads that came over after winning that reality TV show in the Middle East?

Egyptian striker Mohamed El-Gabbas has revealed it is his 'dream' to one day play for Arsenal.

The 23-year-old is currently the toast of Belgian's top tier after bagging three goals in the last three games of the season to help his club Lierse SK avoid relegation.

El-Gabbas' love affair for the Premier League began after spending time in Newcastle's youth set-up as a 17-year-old in 2005 but was forced to return to his native Egypt following work permit issues.

However, the forward is keen to come back to England and has set his sights on playing under Arsene Wenger.

"At 17 I was involved with Newcastle and learnt much about professional football," he told Belgian newspaper HLN.

"I had to return to Egypt because I couldn't obtain a work license but my goal is to play in the Premier League again - my dream is to go to Arsenal."

El-Gabbas' style of play has been compared to Egyptian legend Ahmed Hassan, who is one of the most internationally capped players of all time with 175 appearances for the North African side.

Answering my own question, yes.

http://archive.arabnews.com/?page=8&section=0&article=71709&d=15&m=10&y=2005

Watch him go to Arsenal and be amazing. :lol:

Can we sign Nikica Jelavic from Rangers dis summer?  Man United scout him.

He score 18 goals in 26 games... Great player.

http://webcluster.slobodnadalmacija.hr/Portals/0/images/2011-03-22/Sport/JELAVIC01.jpg

Can we sign Nikica Jelavic from Rangers dis summer?  Man United scout him.

He score 18 goals in 26 games... Great player.

Kris Boyd got 23 in 31 last season ...

Jelavic is a much better footballer than Kris Boyd.