Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Guest sicko2ndbest

Must go for Ba, him and this Rondon fella perhaps?

Think Parker will go to Villa or someone.

Parker will go to Spurs.

Harry loves him and Parker loves the south

100% this will happen

Guest levi914

rondons goal scoring record this season speaks for itself. i know alot of players find it hard coming from la liga to premier league but i really think he could become some player.

Parker will go to Spurs.

Harry loves him and Parker loves the south

100% this will happen

aye, nailed on imo.

There was a bit of talk around Watford in regards to Danny Graham moving. My boss has decent connections at the club and from what he says he's valued around £2.5-3m and we're the highest profile club interested. Not certain of all the others interested other than QPR. Not trying to be ITK, but that's what he said anyway.

There was a bit of talk around Watford in regards to Danny Graham moving. My boss has decent connections at the club and from what he says he's valued around £2.5-3m and we're the highest profile club interested. Not certain of all the others interested other than QPR. Not trying to be ITK, but that's what he said anyway.

Rumours the other day were that we wouldn't give him the assurances he wanted on being first choice.

Parker wouldn't fit our midfield. Tiote's better, Barfas better, Barton's better, N'Zogbia's better. Also he is a soft southern prat who gets dizzy north of Watford gap. Exactly the sort of player we don't need.

Have you forgotten how he ran himself into the ground for us last time around?

Parker wouldn't fit our midfield. Tiote's better, Barfas better, Barton's better, N'Zogbia's better. Also he is a soft southern prat who gets dizzy north of Watford gap. Exactly the sort of player we don't need.

Have you forgotten how he ran himself into the ground for us last time around?

Aye, he was canny class for us in the holding role with Emre more attacking in their first season, only thing Souness really got right. As soon he was given more freedom and not bound by his defensive duties he was gash.

Guest DairylandMag

One thing to keep in mind about Ba: He's had two failed medicals.

I like him a lot as a player, but with our injury record ...

Parker, whilst i didn't rate him overly highly, was just another victim of mismanagement from Roeder. His biggest problem was that he didn't have a set position, and our run to 7th at the back end of 05/06 was actually without him. He had glandular fever or something, i remember, and it was Emre/Bowyer who saw out the season and were a much more diverse partnership.

It was a bit of a Lampard/Gerrard situation in that Emre and Parker were our two best centre-mids, but couldn't play together. And cos Roeder didn't have a fucking clue what to do with the midfield, each player suffered really. Emre was by far the more talented player but Parker was Captain. All just culminated in him being largely ineffectual, especially alongside Butt, and as soon as he got on the fans' backs he was a gonner. Shame really cos his determination was second to none in that first year.

One thing to keep in mind about Ba: He's had two failed medicals.

I like him a lot as a player, but with our injury record ...

Looked shagged after about 70mins today.

Wonder if Stoke will go back in for him since they came so close to getting him in Jan.