Out of contract players?

LooneyToonArmy

We should blatantly bring Mutu in until the end of the season. He's an utter cockend but he'd net a few goals and then we can throw him out in the summer.

Is he a proper free agent though? Isn't he just "suspended" from the Fiorentina squad for an unspecified amount of time?

Are we this desperate? Really?! I guess we really are screwed, good thing we already have 30 points in the bag.

I'd say probably not.  Limp to the end of the season now with Sholagoals, Best and Ranger up top then see which players we can unsettle and take cheaply from their clubs come June.

If Mutu was out of contract I'd bring him in for 6 months with the option of another year. Lads a mentalist, would suit this club to a tee.

Not sure if he actually is though, his contract situation with Fiorentina is confusing atm, not sure where he stands.

If Mutu was out of contract I'd bring him in for 6 months with the option of another year. Lads a mentalist, would suit this club to a tee.

Not sure if he actually is though, his contract situation with Fiorentina is confusing atm, not sure where he stands.

He's just suspended. but he's still under contract by them.

Is it possible to do emergency signings in the UK? In La Liga it's possible to drop from the squad a player who is out for the season and sign somebody to replace him, even if the transfer window is closed.

So just go and break Shola's knee (he might even do it himself).

Is it possible to do emergency signings in the UK? In La Liga it's possible to drop from the squad a player who is out for the season and sign somebody to replace him, even if the transfer window is closed.

So just go and break Shola's knee (he might even do it himself).

We could just tell them he's playing with a broken knee, they'll believe us and suggest we check out the other knee as well.

Take him like... as you say a nutter but we just sold one for £35m+

:D