Llambias gets off lightly

James

I think if MA got a proper football man in as Chairman this club would be in a much better state, Lambias seems an utter prick and is utterly clueless about football & this city.

He is the leader c*** of all the cunteti c***s in the land of teh c***s.

I applaud your self control on the subject

The man is a vile creature of the unspeakable owner

I doubt there is anything he wouldn't do if his boss asked him

Not a shred of self respect or principle

I think if MA got a proper football in as Chairman this club would be in a much better state, Lambias seems an utter prick and is utterly clueless about football & this city.

I reckon even one of those Jabulani's would do a better job tbh.

"I think if MA got a proper football in as Chairman this club would be in a much better state, Lambias seems an utter prick and is utterly clueless about football & this city."

Exactly this. As Keegan says in that youtube clip you've got Ashley who knows nothing about football with Llambias who knows even less. It's just another one in a long line of cock ups on Ashley's part.

I think if MA got a proper football in as Chairman this club would be in a much better state, Lambias seems an utter prick and is utterly clueless about football & this city.

do you mean a proper footballer?  like an ex-pro

if so are there any examples of this ever working in england?  niall quinn isn't doing too great, just seems to ride along on the wave of being a likeable paddy

Guest toonlass

Barton is on CL wages. He's not a CL player and we're not a CL team yet and we're not close enough to be able to take these financial risks. Ergo he needs to take a pay cut.

And he's said he's happy to.

Llambias is a grade A cunt! He hasn't got a clue how to run a bath, never mind a football club. He's merely there to lick Ashley's arse and he will continue to be there while he has a tongue in his gob to keep circling Ashley's ring.

"I think if MA got a proper football in as Chairman this club would be in a much better state, Lambias seems an utter prick and is utterly clueless about football & this city."

Exactly this. As Keegan says in that youtube clip you've got Ashley who knows nothing about football with Llambias who knows even less. It's just another one in a long line of cock ups on Ashley's part.

There's a parallel problem that a lot of footballers and managers don't know much about finance, or at least don't care about it. There has to be some compromise and mutual understanding.

I think it is very telling that the players themselves don't really seem to have a problem with Ashley but refuse to discuss Llambias when asked. (At least at the talk-ins I have attended).

Guest sicko2ndbest

I see no reason why llambias can't now be replaced

We arefinancially sound, he has done his job

We need another md to build on this now

However, I reckon Ashley loves DL so much and how hardline he is, he will give him a 5 year extension

I see no reason why llambias can't now be replaced

We arefinancially sound, he has done his job

We need another md to build on this now

However, I reckon Ashley loves DL so much and how hardline he is, he will give him a 5 year extension

Your avatar says it best. He'll not be sacked because he's very willing to do Ashley's leg work and anyone coming in would need to be as malleable, which is probably not possible.

Guest Wally_McFool

Llambias is a vile, disgusting, cretinous creature and he needs putting down. Nobody is this incompetent, it has to be on purpose.

I totally  agree, so I waft a great big smelly baked bean fuelled fart in the general direction of odious Derek.

I think it is very telling that the players themselves don't really seem to have a problem with Ashley but refuse to discuss Llambias when asked. (At least at the talk-ins I have attended).

why talk about the monkey when you can talk about the grinder...................  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Llambias is a vile, disgusting, cretinous creature and he needs putting down. Nobody is this incompetent, it has to be on purpose.

I totally  agree, so I waft a great big smelly baked bean fuelled fart in the general direction of odious Derek.

If this is getting off lightly, I'd hate to see when people really dislike someone.

So true.

What on earth is wrong with you people? Honestly. :idiot2:

Coming from the man with Alan Smith in his avatar.

So true.

Take it you think he is a really professional guy. Right man for the job.

So true.

Take it you think he is a really professional guy. Right man for the job.

What is the abuse for? Not offering a 4 year contract to Joey? Not giving Nolan a lucrative enough extended contract when he's still got 2 years to run?