Reds vs. Blues: Really? Aye

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The issue is, would non "locals" be willing to make the trip for this/subsequent pissup if there wasn't a NUFC game? Because obviously it'd no doubt be a decent cost just to get to Newcastle. Bit surprised those 2 weekends (12th and 26th) both don't have PL football - I can only assume one is FACQF day and one is an England game.

Aye, Megabus!

I went to London the other week on the Megabus.  Probably the worst experience on public transport I've ever had.  On the way down some fat bint was asleep on the only seat available and it turned out that she was sitting on my seatbelt (wouldn't mind but she didn't even notice) and then on the way back there were a few Smoggies who had been out on the drink and didn't shut up for the 7 hour return journey.  ...when they did go to sleep, me and another lad walked past them singing the Blaydon Races to much applause of the bus.

I can make March btw.

Ach, it's only 3 hours or so. Will be fine. Problem is accomodation but I'll probably check out the albatross hostel again. It had a bouncer at the door :lol:

The issue is, would non "locals" be willing to make the trip for this/subsequent pissup if there wasn't a NUFC game? Because obviously it'd no doubt be a decent cost just to get to Newcastle. Bit surprised those 2 weekends (12th and 26th) both don't have PL football - I can only assume one is FACQF day and one is an England game.

Aye, Megabus!

I went to London the other week on the Megabus.  Probably the worst experience on public transport I've ever had.  On the way down some fat bint was asleep on the only seat available and it turned out that she was sitting on my seatbelt (wouldn't mind but she didn't even notice) and then on the way back there were a few Smoggies who had been out on the drink and didn't shut up for the 7 hour return journey.  ...when they did go to sleep, me and another lad walked past them singing the Blaydon Races to much applause of the bus.

I can make March btw.

Ach, it's only 3 hours or so. Will be fine. Problem is accomodation but I'll probably check out the albatross hostel again. It had a bouncer at the door :lol:

I'm sure someone local can put you up for the night. :shifty:

I'll have to clear it with the wife but I can probably make the 5th. Would mean I'd have to miss the NOFC game at Stoke on the 19th though. can't do 12th or 26th as I'm working and on 2nd I'll have just got back from Eurodisney.

12th March and 26th March (both Saturdays) are 2 possibilities I guess - NOFC seem to be very busy during April. The issue is for non-locals is there doesn't seem to be any Premiership games either of those weekend.

Saturday 5th March you're at home to some team who play in blue from Merseyside. I haven't heard of them either, but I guess that's a bit too close for organising/getting time off work? Any suggestions are welcome. And yes Jon, naked wrestling. Always with the naked wrestling with you, isn't it?

My 21st birthday :smitten:

No relevance, just had to get that in there ;)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tempted, although I no longer have a pair of boots, will probably have been out on the Friday and I'm as fit as an asthmatic sloth  :harry:

Don't worry about fitness, I think there's only two players for NOFC who are anywhere near any sort of level of fitness.