Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

How bad was the crowd reaction at half time ?

not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Barely heard the boos.

Understandable tbh, we all know who's to blame for this mess and it isn't the 11 out there.

Bollocks again.  If you think the players are not responsible for their own performances then your a fucking idiot.

Have fun booing at your TV then.

Understandable tbh, we all know who's to blame for this mess and it isn't the 11 out there.

Disagree. The players would have expected boos as they have been woeful. But I thought there would be some vitriol directed toward the smug c*** Llambias sat in the stands.

Bollocks again.  If you think the players are not responsible for their own performances then your a fucking idiot.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

neesy man, would you kindly f*** off telling everyone on the forum that they're wrong and make some sort of comment from yourself indicating what is 'right'.

If you think Neesy should be posting more you're wrong.

Guest neesy111

neesy man, would you kindly fuck off telling everyone on the forum that they're wrong and make some sort of comment from yourself indicating what is 'right'.

Everyone is to blame for this, Ashley, Pardew, Carroll and the Players.  But those defending the players for what can be described as utterly pathetic performances behind the whole saga is wrong.  Once a player goes onto a pitch only they are responsible for their own performance (within reason).