Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

We normally play crap against 10 men.

Very important this. Very often, the 10 men become stronger as they tend to close ranks and at 0-4 down, that should have made it nigh on impossible for us - especially with Arsenals ability to keep possession.

Full credit to the players. Very, very proud of them. The fans deserve to have the club talked about in a positive light for a change.

Guest toonlass

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/108844057.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6737098ACD1AF1A8583C722BC6DEBFB91610BC117CE1B8189E30A760B0D811297

That one needs made into a smilie or whatever they're called.

Am I the only one who thought Bishop Brennan when he finds out he has been kicked in the arse when they see this picture?  :lol:

JUST GOT BACK IN

OH MY FUCKING GOD... What a game of football, who thought at HT I would leave the game feeling robbed.. Besty was a mile on side.

I feel sick, my back is fkd from jumping about, my voice has gone and I want Tiote's babies.

2nd half credit

TO

Joey

Colo

Jose

Jonas

Tiote

Simpson

for really really trying to take the game to them from the off in the 2nd

That has to turn us around and boost us for the rest of the season.

Special mention to Nile Ranger.. don't worry the the goal will come but again you changed a game for us.

Nile Ranger has the ability to change a game in the hardest league in the world at only 19 years old.

No he cant score, and no he can have terrible games, but if he can do it against teams like liverpool and arsenal, there is something in there that needs nurturing and support.

Get off his farkin back and support the lad. If he turns out to be a Shola at 24, then off with his head, until then, thank the kid

Guest guinness_fiend

Never has the Sir Bobby Robson quote been more apt.  :smitten:

Yep.  We should remember to call him Nile and not Carl.

Just heard Lockwood on the radio.

"It comes back to Tiote who launches a strike...OH! OH! OH! CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK THE ROOM! What a game, what a club!"

:lol:

Where can i listen??

its class !

Just heard Lockwood on the radio.

"It comes back to Tiote who launches a strike...OH! OH! OH! CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK THE ROOM! What a game, what a club!"

Calling the ref or linesman an utter plum was also excellent