Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Guest Loven11

Best seems to have filled Ameobi's shoes admirably. Been caught offside at least 5 times already.

It's not saying much but at least Shola is better than him.

I can't believe people think this is down to Carroll leaving. Please don't be daft.

Today's result is what happens when you play a hapless slob in midfield against legitimate top class athletes with speed and mobility and ability with the ball. I bet the Arsenal players can't believe how easy it is bypassing our midfield. Just avoid tiote and your scott free!

Its the same midfield that beat them 1-0, but yeah its all Nolan ofc.

It looks to me that Nolan is up front, with Loven wide and Barton in the middle. It's not Nolan's fault we're getting hammered in midfield.

Fair enough only just started watching towards end of that half. So our midfield is actually far more mobile than last time, but its nowt to do with team spirit atall.

This is an important result. We were going to lose the game anyway, and so this hammering will be a massive wake up call and will relay the gravity of the situation. Pardew has to completely reconsider how he has been using the players int he team recently. Needs to re-arrange things. Pack the midfield and put one uptop and try and grind out a few more results to stave off relegation. This stupid 4-4-2 with Nolan as a central midfielder will DEFINITELY relegate us.

Nolan had nothing to do with any of the goals man, wake up you're talking nonsense. Its just been piss poor defending.

I can't believe people think this is down to Carroll leaving. Please don't be daft.

Today's result is what happens when you play a hapless slob in midfield against legitimate top class athletes with speed and mobility and ability with the ball. I bet the Arsenal players can't believe how easy it is bypassing our midfield. Just avoid tiote and your scott free!

Will you get a f***ing grip, man. Your constant Nolan bashing since the interview is f***ing pathetic.

Look back further. I've never liked Nolan. He's an absolute liability and has cost us far more goals than he has scored. Look at the state of the man. How can a prem footballer be so out of condition. It is unacceptable. He can hardly move out there. Did you watch the Stevenage game? He couldn't even keep up with those guys.

I agree, physically he could be in better shape, but his goals this season have been crucial to where we are in the table! There is no denying that in the right system- ie under Hughton- he is a key player for us. Its not his fault that we have a completely threadbare, inadequate squad!

The collapse begins from Willicini.  Colo is injured so I give him this time but WTF happened to Williamson?  He looks like a dead man walking around, no intensity, no concentration, that's even worse than O'Brien.  What happened to him?

Guest neesy111

How bad was the crowd reaction at half time ?

not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Barely heard the boos.

Understandable tbh, we all know who's to blame for this mess and it isn't the 11 out there.

Bollocks again.  If you think the players are not responsible for their own performances then your a fucking idiot.