Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

You're all insane. And would be acting so if that was given against us.

Thats the kind of bollocks that gets you a bad name. Accept other opinions. Doesn't mean you accept their integrity, honesty, validity. AKA Growing up.

Why should people accept other people's opinions on something when they're blatantly wrong? Makes no sense. If someone was adamant an elephant was bigger than the moon, would you accept that opinion?

Pains me to say it, but the moron Ronaldo is right IMO :razz: not a penalty

As has been said numerous times however, Best's goal was onside. It's an interesting one though - and one I can definitely see both sides of - when you're accelerating straight up into the air, you're a lot more susceptible to being toppled by what (on the ground) would seem like minimal contact.

Thats the kind of bollocks that gets you a bad name. Accept other opinions. Doesn't mean you accept their integrity, honesty, validity. AKA Growing up.

Why should people accept other people's opinions on something when they're blatantly wrong? Makes no sense. If someone was adamant an elephant was bigger than the moon, would you accept that opinion?

Because it's open to interpretation. Hardly 'blatantly wrong' - it's not a goal over the line or an offside.

Tweet from Piers Morgan

So that vile little thug Barton tries to break Diaby's leg and his victim gets sent off? #nonsense

It goes without saying but I'll say it anyway, Piers Morgan is an odious c***.

Yeah, replied to that. Maintains that Barton should have been sent off, prick.

Guest neesy111

Tweet from Piers Morgan

So that vile little thug Barton tries to break Diaby's leg and his victim gets sent off? #nonsense

It goes without saying but I'll say it anyway, Piers Morgan is an odious cunt.

I will celebrate his death nicely, a poisonous snake.

Tweet from Piers Morgan

It goes without saying but I'll say it anyway, Piers Morgan is an odious c***.

He is known as Piers "Moron" after all.

Guest Tall Striker

Wojciech Szczesny via Twitter wrote:53Szczesny53

It is hard to make any comments on today's game without using the magic word "referee"... Thought he was brilliant today...

Depends on the elephant.

Absolutely no way ot was a penalty like, f*** sake :lol:

as has been pointed out, it doesn't look like it on the tele but up close and from behind the goal you could see how much of a push it was.

suppose i'l have to take your word for it, obviosly yoir best to make your own mind up if you had a great view, but anyone claiming it was a penalty from the replays needs there head rewiring.

Guest bmoregeordie

Absolutely no way ot was a penalty like, f*** sake :lol:

as has been pointed out, it doesn't look like it on the tele but up close and from behind the goal you could see how much of a push it was.

suppose i'l have to take your word for it, obviosly yoir best to make your own mind up if you had a great view, but anyone claiming it was a penalty from the replays needs there head rewiring.

the result is all that matters.