Blackburn vs Newcastle United, 12/2/11, Pre-match thread.

Stifler

Would take a draw.

Same here. Blackburn have done ok after Fat Sam left and with us looking less solid in the last few games I think winning would need us to score a couple of goals. With us struggling for strikers I can't see it, not at their place.

What's Tiote yellow card status, did he get booked against Arsenal? Still two bookings away from a suspension?

Still two away with Blackburn and Birmingham the next two games can see him getting booked there meaning he would miss Bolton and Everton at home.

Still trying to decide whether to go to this one or not, one of the few remaining premier league grounds to tick off my list and sounds like a cracking day out, however, none of my mates are going and for once I have plenty of work on at uni but if I don't go I will probably end up wathing United v City and then our game so unlikely to do much anyway...f*%$ it i'll go, anyone else going down on the train??

You clearly don't have loads of work on at uni... ;-)

Harper

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini  Enrique

Barton    Tiote      Nolan      Gutierrez

Ranger  Ewerthon

:bluestar:

Lol wouldnt mind seeing that one

Still trying to decide whether to go to this one or not, one of the few remaining premier league grounds to tick off my list and sounds like a cracking day out, however, none of my mates are going and for once I have plenty of work on at uni but if I don't go I will probably end up wathing United v City and then our game so unlikely to do much anyway...f*%$ it i'll go, anyone else going down on the train??

can you not read the thread title?  We're playing Blackburn.

You clearly don't have loads of work on at uni... ;-)

Perhaps that sentence is missing the word relatively!  ;D

can you not read the thread title?  We're playing Blackburn.

Am not even going to get into that debate again!

Harper

Simpson      Willi        Coloccini      Enrique

Tiote

Nolan

Barton                                              Jonas

Best      Lovenkrands

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We'll need Tiote to limit Hoilett's influence.

Really came out of his 'shell' since Big Sam left. Not surprisingly.

LukeEdwards0 Luke Edwards

#nufc will have a strikeforce at Blackburn at the weekend. Leon Best and Nile Ranger both expected to be fit according to Pardew

I wouldn't doubt for a second that Ranger's fit.