Ewerthon

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After years of being spoiled with Interpolics, VIs and MKSCs, we were due a bad patch of newbies one time or another. :(

Hear, hear.

Oh, so you think you're the big cheese now do you? I thought you were such a modest guy. :no:

After years of being spoiled with Interpolics, VIs and MKSCs, we were due a bad patch of newbies one time or another. :(

Hear, hear.

Oh, so you think you're the big cheese now do you? I thought you were such a modest guy. :no:

:lol: Nah, never was tbh.

Brazilians are rubbish.

You're the worst wum ever.  :lol:

Worst or best?

I think he said worst. I think, anyway.

What do you expect of a man from Croydon with his favourite sport being competive eating?

:lol:

I've never known 3 Brazilians to be successful in the EPL.

Elano, Juninho, Gilberto Silva, Robinho

I stand firm on my previous post.

Rafael, Sylvinho.

There has been very few Brazilian imports into the UK so it's hardly an extensive sample anyway. The ones that have are often your run of the mill central/sideways 'safe' midfielders who are pigeon-holed as being well suited to the Premier League. The likes of Gilberto Silva, Denilson and Lucas are just nothing players, although the Liverpool fans rate Lucas quite highly now. There has been very few Brazilian flair or attacking players come into the Premier League, whereas there is loads who end up in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Ukraine etc.

Rafael, Sylvinho.

There has been very few Brazilian imports into the UK so it's hardly an extensive sample anyway. The ones that have are often your run of the mill central/sideways 'safe' midfielders who are pigeon-holed as being well suited to the Premier League. The likes of Gilberto Silva, Denilson and Lucas are just nothing players, although the Liverpool fans rate Lucas quite highly now. There has been very few Brazilian flair or attacking players come into the Premier League, whereas there is loads who end up in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Ukraine etc.

It's ridiculous to call Gilberto Silva and Lucas "nothing players". Just because he doesn't seal dribble around the pitch all match does not mean he isn't doing anything. Composed, clean, and strong midfielders are an asset for anyone. Denilson is rubbish, though.