West Brom sack Di Matteo; appoint Woy

ponsaelius

Guest neesy111

Betty Boothroyd used to be a West Bromwich MP.

It's an easy mistake for neesy to make.

Only you would know that Billy.

Am I right in thinking there was actually one season they survived relegation? Must have been a shift in the time space continuum.

Aye, bottom at Christmas but survived on the last day against Pompey I think.

Guest neesy111

Am I right in thinking there was actually one season they survived relegation? Must have been a shift in the time space continuum.

They've only survived relegation once, which was the season that Richardson joined on loan.

Gardening leave is a bit peculiar, since RDM was on rolling one year contract, why not just sack him? In my opinion, it seems they don't want him to talk so they're paying wages till end of season...

Betty Boothroyd used to be a West Bromwich MP.

It's an easy mistake for neesy to make.

Only you would know that Billy.

And of course anyone else who is politically literate...so just the rest of the world minus yourself, then. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Gardening leave is a bit peculiar, since RDM was on rolling one year contract, why not just sack him? In my opinion, it seems they don't want him to talk so they're paying wages till end of season...

Aye, sounds most plausible explanation.

Certainly been on relegation form for too long for it to be written off as just bad form. Living off a very good start can and although its a shock there are managers out there who are better equipped for relegation battles, ie Fat Sam.

Its only a bad decision depending on who they get, if it is Fat Sam then its a pretty smart move as WBA haven't looked like turning it around for some time.

I am surprised at the reaction to this. WBA have been on an awful run, were they not top 5 or 6 a couple of months ago?

So? It was early in the season and they had a good run riding the adrenaline of being promoted.

I'm not saying they should be up there now, just highlighting the bad run they have been on.

I am surprised at the reaction to this. WBA have been on an awful run, were they not top 5 or 6 a couple of months ago?

So? It was early in the season and they had a good run riding the adrenaline of being promoted.

I'm not saying they should be up there now, just highlighting the bad run they have been on.

The bad run is a true reflection of their abilities in my opinion.