West Brom sack Di Matteo; appoint Woy

ponsaelius

My point being though,giving a new boss a chance to bring in a new face or 2 must give him a better chance of succeeding?

It may be Jeremy Peace was not prepared to spend money on a manager with limited life, JP backed him in the summer, probably the best squad we have had since the 80's, the feeling is that the squad is good enough, its the tactics which are at fault, but I get your point, the new man will have to work with what he has.

I didn't forsee this one at all. Unless he's lost the dressing room, it makes no sense.

It's the kind of decision that ends up looking more like a vote of no confidence in the players, than the manager.

Nigel Pearson did an excellent job as caretaker there,would he be someone you'd like zolton?

I would not be opposed to Pearson, he did a decent job at Leicester as well, its a funny job at the Albion, we have appointed young promising managers since Megson, good enough to get us promoted, but not good enough to keep us there, within our tight budget, the budget is the real issue, operating within strict financial constraints means more established managers steer well clear.

Guest palnese

Hughton will do the job but has enough time with the squad they possess

If they give him the job, they'll go down.

Sorry.

Placed on gardening leave according to BBC. Strange one.

Thats a way to say he's still on the books, but he doesn't get paid, but they are waiting for him to quit so they don't have to pay him any money.

It's a strange one, they did start off well and haven't really gained any sort of consistent form, but still it's a strange one. i would have thought that they would have been fairly happy that they are not in the relegation zone and stand a chance of staying up.

Looked on odds checker before and Derek McInnes was the favourite to replace di Matteo. The fuck!? :lol:

Know he used to play for them and now manages St Johnstone but really, what the fuck.

McInnes is a great manager, and tbh I hope he doesn't take the job, as WBA would old chew him up and spit him out, whereas if he stays at the Saints he could well have them competing for a European slot next season.

Yeah, Allardyce has a history of taking teams down. Idiot. :lol:

Could you honestly see them staying up with his tactics, they don't know how to play Fat Sam tactics, he would need to change the whole squad, and I don't think he would do enough to bring them back up.