England Vs Denmark

Guest Tdeans

The squad is depressing as owt, all the same old out of form players who never perform for England.

And Capello's level of English is a disgrace considering how long he's been managing us... herd him on the radio today talking absolute jibberish and needing a translator to understand the questions. Hasn't he got any spare time in his amazingly cushy job?

The squad is depressing as owt, all the same old out of form players who never perform for England.

And Capello's level of English is a disgrace considering how long he's been managing us... herd him on the radio today talking absolute jibberish and needing a translator to understand the questions. Hasn't he got any spare time in his amazingly cushy job?

All of this.  And Wishere  "in the Makelele role"?  I can barely contain my excitement.  I'm a Spurs fan and even through my blue and white glasses I can see there's a lot more to Wilshere than that.

All of this.  And Wishere  "in the Makelele role"?  I can barely contain my excitement.  I'm a Spurs fan and even through my blue and white glasses I can see there's a lot more to Wilshere than that.

Surely he should be asked to play more like a deep lying playmaker a la Pirlo rather than a standard DM of which he is not.

Once again England have a missed a trick in not setting a long term plan. Many at the WC Shouldve been jettisoned to make way for younger players like Germany did and to stick with those youngsters not just hoy them in for game. Annoys me to fuck. The FA shot themselves in the foot giving Cappello a long term contract as they can't get rid of him and he doesn't give a shit and is getting paid far too much not too.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I'll be watching it for sure, probably because I watch all sport that comes on the telly. I care very little for England in comparison to Newcastle but I still care a bit. The squad us a farce, especially considering the selection policy :)

I'll go for Denmark to win 2-0/2-1. Walcott to get injured.

I just hope the Wilshere as a 'holding' midfielder means he will stay deeper to dictate the play, rather than bomb on ala Gerrard. If it means he's our defensive midfielder then Capello has lost his marbles.

TBF, the term 'holding' can mean both of those, so we'll see.

Surely he should be asked to play more like a deep lying playmaker a la Pirlo rather than a standard DM of which he is not.

Once again England have a missed a trick in not setting a long term plan. Many at the WC Shouldve been jettisoned to make way for younger players like Germany did and to stick with those youngsters not just hoy them in for game. Annoys me to f***. The FA shot themselves in the foot giving Cappello a long term contract as they can't get rid of him and he doesn't give a s*** and is getting paid far too much not too.

Spot on. Always been the case with England really, never seem willing to properly plan for the future. Just throwing in one or two young players isn't planning for the future, they need to get rid of some of the older players who won't be available at the next major tournament as well. Giving Capello such a lengthy contract when they did was stupid as well.

Pretty much why I've lost faith in England really, the FA and constant failure to move on and plan for the future is ridiculous.

Are  Englands overpaid wankers the least passionate players on earth when it comes to the National Anthem?  When the South Americans or Italy or Germany play their anthems the veins are poppin in the players necks.