Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

If he's remotely like that cunt McDermott i'd want him as far from our club as possible.

Er excuse me. Nobody in football can quite align the cones on a training pitch like Terry Mac.

Plus he's great in te Changing Room.

The best ever nufc.com piece of satire I've ever read was something along the lines of "and bizarrely, we saw Terry Mac laughing and punching the air with delight at ten to three... perhaps his three-horse accumulator had come in".

He also brought a lot of man love to the training ground, I wouldn't be surprised if tiote's game wained a bit without shefki making love and wrestling with him in pre match training. Goodbye shefki, the invisible man

Hopefully there's some sort of home where old Newcastle failures go to die.

Ronny Johnson and Cacapa will welcome Shefki with open arms.

???

Barely played

What was his longest run out? Can't recall him ever getting more than ten mins in any game.

35mins total I reckon. Maximum was about eleven mins, against Liverpool.

Guest BooBoo

Waste of time really. Oh well, good luck to the bloke in getting a club for next year. Hopefully we'll never have to make such an embarrassing signing ever again.

Waste of time really. Oh well, good luck to the bloke in getting a club for next year. Hopefully we'll never have to make such an embarrassing signing ever again.

He wasn't a waste of time. He was only brought in at a time when our forward line was struck by injuries, if we'd gotten more we'd be fucked. That's why he was brought in, just to be on the safe side should we get more injuries. Never was intended that he'd play a major part. We'll never know if he could have, though, as the circumstances never favoured him. Harsh to say he was a waste of time.

He wasn't a failure. He came in to boost the squad numbers and be there if we needed him. He did that.

We signed him with the knowledge that if all goes well, he would never play a significant role.

All went well.

If anything he belongs in the home for "Huh? He played for us?" players like Lamine Diatta and Zurab Kizanhoweveryouspellhisname

Guest axel

Too bad we have to release him, but need to get rid of his wages to bring in other players.

His weekly wage equals a can of beer.