Birmingham City v Newcastle United Tuesday 15th February 19:45

QBG

As the Blackburn game showed, even if the whole team plays great and we batter them from start to finish, we're still reliant on our BEYOND SHITE forwards to get the 3 points.. and relying on Best, Lovenkrands and Ranger to score is borderline insanity. Can't see us winning more than 2-3 games till the end of the season.

Yet we scored 5 v West Ham and 4 v Arsenal with the same personnel.

Guest EastEndGeordie

As the Blackburn game showed, even if the whole team plays great and we batter them from start to finish, we're still reliant on our BEYOND s**** forwards to get the 3 points.. and relying on Best, Lovenkrands and Ranger to score is borderline insanity. Can't see us winning more than 2-3 games till the end of the season.

Well good news is on it's way as we have super-kuqi on the bench and guess what, he's one of the happiest players in the world.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6753856,00.html

As the Blackburn game showed, even if the whole team plays great and we batter them from start to finish, we're still reliant on our BEYOND s**** forwards to get the 3 points.. and relying on Best, Lovenkrands and Ranger to score is borderline insanity. Can't see us winning more than 2-3 games till the end of the season.

Well good news is on it's way as we have super-kuqi on the bench and guess what, he's one of the happiest players in the world.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6753856,00.html

Whole thing reminds me of Benson & Hedges from Mike Bassett: Football Manager  :lol:

As the Blackburn game showed, even if the whole team plays great and we batter them from start to finish, we're still reliant on our BEYOND SHITE forwards to get the 3 points.. and relying on Best, Lovenkrands and Ranger to score is borderline insanity. Can't see us winning more than 2-3 games till the end of the season.

Yet we scored 5 v West Ham and 4 v Arsenal with the same personnel.

to sum up we're on odd team

Guest EastEndGeordie

Oh it looks like Newcastle are out of this one, they're 2-1 down with five minutes left to go. Wait a minute what's this?

:tiote:    :tiote: :tiote: :tiote: :tiote: :tiote:

OHHHHHH NEWCASTLE HAVE DONE IT, 8-2 TO NEWCASTLE AND ENRIQUE AND TIOTE ARE ALL SIGNING NEW CONTRACTS RIGHT HERE ON THE PITCH.

They're unbeaten in five, winning four of those games. They'll be up for it, but it'd be nice - for once - for us to put a stop to someone's run. I can see it being a draw but it could go either way. Can't decide. :neutral:

Brum are in a great run right now. Only a few weeks back they were in the bottom three. But if they beat us tonight then they'll move ahead of us into the top half of the table.

Seems like they've got Zigic playing well.  Worries me a little this game, I think we are more than capable of winning it but we've got to improve our cutting edge, after the Blackburn game.

Going for another draw, maybe 1-1, we've got to start turning some of these draws into victories soon otherwise we'll be anxiously looking over our shoulders.

They're unbeaten in five, winning four of those games. They'll be up for it, but it'd be nice - for once - for us to put a stop to someone's run. I can see it being a draw but it could go either way. Can't decide. :neutral:

we put a stop to Arsenals 6-7 gams winning streak 2 games ago man :lol:

Aye we didn't beat them though. ;)

we put a stop to Arsenals 6-7 gams winning streak 2 games ago man :lol:

Aye we didn't beat them though. ;)

we had the psychological victory which is good enough for me :)