Birmingham City 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 15/02/11 - post match reaction from p25

Dave

Guest bimpy474

That for me was the best performance of the season, no frills, no bells and whistles, plain hard work and a bit of quality for the goals, two more wins and i reckon were totally safe............quite brilliant  :clap:

Fucking brilliant result. First half was crap (though the first goal was really important) but we were excellent in the second.

yep.... it's also nice to get a win with nearly 2 weeks until our next one. Would have hated that had we lost.

:thup:

Apart from that 1st half v Arsenal this is the most solid I've ever seen an NUFC play.

No, we were better against Burn. How we managed to get only one point from that match is beyond my belief. Epic victory though. The most important of the year.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Breaking news Martins loses it after realising that he made a bad choice leaving the toon army.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/olihaill/obafemi.jpg

If ever there was evidence why we need to add to this group of lads and not get rid of a few and then replace them tonight was it.

Abso-bloody-lutely. I'd sell Smith. That's the only player i'd immediately get rid of without a second's thought; probably Sol too. Everyone else has a place in the squad.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/109138635.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6ADFC3F10634727837BE6665AD6AE227E9AC490C7732B1AC4

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/109139246.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6386EA752E2A90AFB7BE6665AD6AE227EF2FEABC77738955A

Guest neesy111

Apart from that 1st half v Arsenal this is the most solid I've ever seen an NUFC play.

No, we were better against Burn. How we managed to get only one point from that match is beyond my belief. Epic victory though. The most important of the year.

I mean in general not just tonight.

Guest mimifrench

It is very very impressive the fact that numerous Newcastle supporters travel all over England just to see their club playing! It is very respectable.

How many Newcastle has inhabitants ?

Starting to look like we'll stay up. Can't take anything for granted that's for sure, but that was a massive win. Professional job done, we defended well from what I saw. Really pleased for Best. 5 goals in 7 league games is pretty impressive for anyone. What odd's on him to outscore Carroll for the season :lol:

It is very very impressive the fact that numerous Newcastle supporters travel all over England just to see their club playing! It is very respectable.

How many Newcastle has inhabitants ?

about 275,000 in the city boundaries.