Birmingham City 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 15/02/11 - post match reaction from p25

Dave

Guest EastEndGeordie

Going asleep now. Enjoyed sharing the match with you all.

Just to say that I remember when we lost 6-0 to Leyton Orient after we had just came down and Oba and co left. Looks like we made the right choice and I hope he feels ashamed of himself.

Long live the Toon.

Guest Loven11

Just got back in from work and well happy that we won. Aston Villa fan at work said we would get beat but I told the daft bastard that we would win.

Good to see Spidey getting two assists.

Oba showed why a) he was a major part of why we went down, b) why two clubs have cast him aside almost instantly and c) why he's at a club like Birmingham.

Be interested to have you explain this mate curious.

wat

Exactly what it says on the tin Dave, no way am I disagreeing with him I just wasn't following the game so would like to know how he performed.

All the bad bits that we saw in his time here, we saw tonight. Was one moment where he brought it down on his chest, and his second touch bounced about 30 yards straight through to Harper. :lol:

The fact he got taken off after a typical Martins offside as well just summed him up.

Getting across the first man just as we didn't against BRFC. :thup: Basic stuff.

That said I think with Barton, Enrique & Jonas today - a lot of balls went in near post area and only once (when Lovenkrands missed the ball from that curved Enrique ball) did the strikers get across their man to attack which is absolutely criminal.

Should be a manager me.

you would assume praise for pardew/coaches is in order...  so here it is:  well done guys.

Guest bimpy474

Going asleep now. Enjoyed sharing the match with you all.

Just to say that I remember when we lost 6-0 to Leyton Orient after we had just came down and Oba and co left. Looks like we made the right choice and I hope he feels ashamed of himself.

Long live the Toon.

It was 6-1 mate, first game i took my youngest too, spent the entire journey home telling him that friendlies were pap and didn't matter, he took my bs quite well for a five year old :)

Getting across the first man just as we didn't against BRFC. :thup: Basic stuff.

That said I think with Barton, Enrique & Jonas today - a lot of balls went in near post area and only once (when Lovenkrands missed the ball from that curved Enrique ball) did the strikers get across their man to attack which is absolutely criminal.

Should be a manager me.

you would assume praise for pardew/coaches is in order...  so here it is:  well done guys.

I'd like to think Pards and co have had a word and if so :clap:

Great to see Larsson and Bentley found their level.  Thank fuck we missed out.  Zigic is a dirty c*** btw

agree about Bentley. wouldnt be surprised if larsson ends up here though. one thing is certain though, barton's better than both.

Guest toonlass

I'm proud of our lads tonight. A good team performance, a very welcome 3 points. Nice to be where we are in the league too, made up for them tbh.