Newcastle United vs Bolton Wanderers, Saturday (26/2/11) Pre-match thread.

Stifler

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I hope we can win this, we can score against anyone really and they're a bit pooh away from home. Saying that they've got to be feeling good about coming here after the game at their place.

Ricketts is injured for them now. Don't know how important he is for their team though.

This might be a problem, considering Steinsson is 'injured'/in rehab (allegedly). We don't have a right-back for Sunday's game with Fulham - I'm guessing Paul Robinson will play there.

possibly already posted but can everyone going to the match remind those who left when arsenals 4th went in or at half time,and even more fucking bizzarely, those who left 5 minutes from time  :crazy2:.....what happened after they left.

i'll remind everyone on to do it nearer the time aswell.

I'm considering coming to the game (from Finland), do you think there will be tickets available on match day (from gate)? Wouldn't want to purchase them before, because I don't have credit card, but wouldn't want to risk not getting any tickets...

I'm considering coming to the game (from Finland), do you think there will be tickets available on match day (from gate)? Wouldn't want to purchase them before, because I don't have credit card, but wouldn't want to risk not getting any tickets...

doubt it'll be a sell out but most probably the more expensive tickets will be left.

edit, you must have a debit/visa etc card which you can use ? theres not much risk in the club having your details.

doubt it'll be a sell out but most probably the more expensive tickets will be left.

edit, you must have a debit/visa etc card which you can use ? theres not much risk in the club having your details.

I only have Finnish Visa Electron, I doubt it will do. If I purchase tickets online, I have to have the credit card with me when I collect the tickets and I doubt that any of my friends will borrow me their credit card, because it would mean that I would go with their credit card to my trip...

I only have Finnish Visa Electron, I doubt it will do. If I purchase tickets online, I have to have the credit card with me when I collect the tickets and I doubt that any of my friends will borrow me their credit card, because it would mean that I would go with their credit card to my trip...

Dont think you need the credit card. Just bring the confirmation you get on email, and you will be fine. Thats what i've done when i'm coming over from Norway.

Visa electron will do surely?

There is an option to use Electron when booking tickets on nufc.co.uk, you may as well try.

They won three in the row..... favorite going to this match...

can't see how that makes them favourites. very close to call though.

edit, in fact the bookies have us as favourites by a wider margin than i'd have thought.

They won three in the row..... favorite going to this match...

can't see how that makes them favourites. very close to call though.

edit, in fact the bookies have us as favourites by a wider margin than i'd have thought.

Not too surprising when you look at our home record. The defeats we have had at home have been daft ones Stoke, Blackpool, Blackburn and Man City (daft in the sense of the 2 early goals) but City are the only team from the top six to come to SJP and win, granted we haven't played Man U yet. Teams still see SJP as a massive challenge and I think any bookie has to take in the crowd element, especially after the Arsenal game.

Really looking forward to our next two games against two decent sides. Hopefully after them we'll be over the 40 point mark.