Toon Army: North America

Guest toonarmymia

• 6 months later...

0745 KO for Liverpool and 0930 for Sunderland will rule out me watching us in the next couple of weeks like.

The Liverpool one will most likely be finished by the time i've even left the house and the Sunderland one is my last full day so i won't want it spoiled!!

Just had a quick skim read of this thread - I am guess that Legends is still the place in NYC to go to proper toon games?

Yes, 100% go there. Really fun.

Yeah I tweeted the thread creator.

Might be a bit too much of a paint for the Liverpool game given the time, but we'll see.

Just leave at 300am and drive to my house in Orlando. You can watch for free. Simple.

Just had a quick skim read of this thread - I am guess that Legends is still the place in NYC to go to proper toon games?

Might be a bit too much of a paint for the Liverpool game given the time, but we'll see.

Just leave at 300am and drive to my house in Orlando. You can watch for free. Simple.

What channel is it on? NBC Sports?

Yes 745am EST on NBC Sports Network

Is that a seperate subscription only channel or is it available pretty much free to air with most cable packages?

EDIT I know the house we're staying in had all of the ESPN channels but not Fox Soccer when we were last over so i'm assuming it therefore won't have NBC Sportsnetwork.

Is that a seperate subscription only channel or is it available pretty much free to air with most cable packages?

EDIT I know the house we're staying in had all of the ESPN channels but not Fox Soccer when we were last over so i'm assuming it therefore won't have NBC Sportsnetwork.

Very good bet that you are right man. For me, its part of my sports hd package or something.

Fox Soccer isn't a channel anymore so I would definitely give it a look once you're over here.  The NBCSports channel does come with your general sports package on top of your regular digital cable though.  Any bar will have it if you ask.

Fox Soccer isn't a channel anymore so I would definitely give it a look once you're over here.  The NBCSports channel does come with your general sports package on top of your regular digital cable though.  Any bar will have it if you ask.

Cheers, i'll find out Monday night.

If I haven't got it i'm not that arsed to go trawling for a bar at 7.30am though I know a few places which should be open and showing it.

[

will go to legends for the liverpool game then. already met a couple of other toon fans in Hoboken/Newport.

• 2 weeks later...