Epic NUFC photos

Guest Tall Striker

Everything about that kit :smitten:

Shearer not covering his wedding ring, he would get a 3 game suspension these days.

That's the top I'm wearing tomorrow or today as it is now.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone got a big version of bobby with umbrella on the pitch? Best I can get is 600 pixels, but there is definitely one at 1000 pixels wide kicking around.

Thought I saw someone posting a photo of a big SBR canvas the other day. Sadly my memory fails me as to which poster atm.

• 6 months later...

Them lucky c***s, getting to play in that f***ing beautiful stadium every other week.

Beautiful photo that! I'm contemplating getting it on a canvas but no doubt we'll lose Cabaye in January and he'll end up scoring against us and bad-mouthing off! A mate has said it might be an idea to photo-shop out his name and number and replace it with black and white stripes!

Them lucky c***s, getting to play in that f***ing beautiful stadium every other week.

Beautiful photo that! I'm contemplating getting it on a canvas but no doubt we'll lose Cabaye in January and he'll end up scoring against us and bad-mouthing off! A mate has said it might be an idea to photo-shop out his name and number and replace it with black and white stripes!

I'd just photoshop the name, leave the number, if you want Cabaye out.

Guest Roger Kint

Eh? Was shopping it for the lad who asked for it to be removed? :p

:lol: Sorry i was hoping for you to do that ala that moustache shop joke