Women's football

James

What channel is it being covered by?

Are the goalies still like having small toddlers in goal in a professional male game? :lol:

The German keeper is a tank. Looks hard as fuck. It's on Eurosport

Horrendous miss :lol:

I went downstairs and had it on for about 30 seconds, then I saw that miss and it went straight back off and I come back upstairs.

f***ing unbelievable.

It's the perfect comedy central substitute

Horrendous miss :lol:

I went downstairs and had it on for about 30 seconds, then I saw that miss and it went straight back off and I come back upstairs.

f***ing unbelievable.

It's the perfect comedy central substitute

I turned on the TV upstairs, Glastonbury on BBC2, Paul Simon - You can call me Al is just starting, best moment of my life.

first game on monday vs mexico, should be an england win. ALthough we dont really have a decent striker, the black girls is cute, but ave player.

Watching it now. England look far better than Mexico - aren't they supposed to be the second best team in the group?

England 1-0 up after lesson one in how to score against really short people. High corner and loopy header.

You're right about that forward. England have played some really nice football, but Mexico getting players behind the ball and the forward whose name escapes me has wasted good opportunities to play a killer pass.

Just as I write, Mexico score a screamer from miles out. Keeper should have got it.