Women's football

James

What a dive there :laugh:

Speaking of French diving, I hope our new recruits aren't too prone to diving - hate seeing NUFC players diving :(

What, even when Jonas dives? It's hilarious, looks like he's been hoisted up by his puppet master in the skies.

Speaking of French diving, I hope our new recruits aren't too prone to diving - hate seeing NUFC players diving :(

What, even when Jonas dives? It's hilarious, looks like he's been hoisted up by his puppet master in the skies.

Jonas will go to ground, no question, but rarely when there's no contact or excessive pressure - and rarely with any embarrassing histrionics or superfluous rolling.

Was more thinking of Duff *shudder*

Guest BooBoo

The BBC website is giving far too much coverage to this horseshit whilst at the same time, not even acknowledging the existance of the Copa America, which is in anyone's book, a major tournament.

Guest Haris Vuckic

She'll get more than a semi off me.

I'll be round in a bit - in this instance, I'll gladly go where you've been before. Christ she's bloody amazing.

Done, she's all yours.

Embarrassing most of the time. Actually, saw a random highlight the other week of Lille playing Lens and Cabaye got booked for a blatant dive.