Women's football

James

This was posted on an American football forum I use the day after that Brazil game. :lol:

Do people still wonder why many foreigners hate Americans?

To them, even our women fight with more gumption and determination than most, and that must be quite offensive to the sensitivities of backwards nations everywhere. When the system is unfair, our women fight with the same grit that our men do.

Jealousy.

US women > most men around the world. Thank God for the United States.

USA!!!

USA!!!

USA!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nL3_EbHc8MA/Tg9or6CC2UI/AAAAAAAAAMk/0vc3EzkSEQA/s640/72dpiHulkHoganFlagLG.jpg

Morgan, Solo...

The US has no business having better looking women on the pitch than France... and yet here we are.

The USA team has a damn fine black girl too. I don't know if she's at this, but man.

This was posted on an American football forum I use the day after that Brazil game. :lol:

To them, even our women fight with more gumption and determination than most, and that must be quite offensive to the sensitivities of backwards nations everywhere. When the system is unfair, our women fight with the same grit that our men do.

Jealousy.

:lol: Was that a serious post?

Jealousy.

Good lord  :lol:

Jealousy.

Good lord  :lol:

:lol: Am I missing something? What part of that post do you find objectionable, Sewelly?