New shirts 2011/2012

Kaizero

Can we just shed 1? I can't bear the injustice of her digit reference placed next to any of the others. Tis' criminal.

Better than 3. Has youth and height at least. 3 looks like the worn down wife of a disgraced mafia leader. Neither are great, though.

The thought of 1 being anything but last. :lol: She looks like she just wants her life to end right now. Her eyes look soulless. I don't know, I guess I just expect more from a female being paid to do a photoshoot than to look like she's about to run out back and slit her wrists. Strikes my as a victim of domestic abuse, driven to prostitution. But you know no matter how much you pay her, she'll just lay motionless, staring at the ceiling until you're done.

The thought of 1 being anything but last. :lol: She looks like she just wants her life to end right now. Her eyes look soulless. I don't know, I guess I just expect more from a female being paid to do a photoshoot than to look like she's about to run out back and slit her wrists. Strikes my as a victim of domestic abuse, driven to prostitution. But you know no matter how much you pay her, she'll just lay motionless, staring at the ceiling until you're done.

I agree she's last, but think you may have gone a bit far there like :lol: