New shirts 2011/2012

Kaizero

What the f*** are puma all about? They make us the shittiest home shirt possible and Lazio and Feyenoord get two beauties!

It's easy to make simple designs when one is just a plain shirt and the other is half and half. With stripes though there'll always be a debate about should it be more white than black, how thick should stripes be, etc.

It's just stripes man, not rocket science.

Guest nufc_geordie

I'm an exile living in Whitehaven these days - saw the new home top for the first time yesterday - bloody awful.....the best part was that there was a five/six year old scouser walking down the street in front of me saying to his old man how horrible it looked and if Liverpool had a shirt like that he wouldn't wear it!

Just goes to show as mentioned before, it's not necessarily about the size of the stripes and number of stripes. Just about the spacing.

That Porto shirt is very close to our new home one in many ways. But it manages to be much cooler.

I think as along as we have the black patch for the northern rock logo it'll never look good.  All stripe kits with patches for sponsors look bad.  Is there any reason why we used to have blue northern rock writing with no patch but can't now?  Was it a rebrand?

Cardiff City away.

Sometime between viewing this image and typing this post, I decided I'm sick and tired of Puma's 'two-stripes-on-the-collarbone' template.  :sadnod:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/30/cardiffcityaway.jpg