Newcastle United vs Everton, Saturday (05/03/11) Pre-match thread.

Skeletor

Strangely enough I feel a bit more confident now, what with everyone writing off our chances. :laugh:

I did notice your increasing apprehensiveness at the swathe of 2-goal+ margin victories predicted. ;)

Have a feeling Kuqi will get the winner in 90+4 after coming on in 90+3.

I don't. :lol:

Really? :lol:

The way this season's gone I'm not ruling it out. Also, the very fact I laughed off the suggestion automatically makes it 25% more likely.

Fuck it i'm over it now, Lion Beast with a hatrick, the way our season has gon this is probably the most likely outcome. We will literaly need to focus every singke attack down the left, hope Tiote puts in another blinder to nulify the Everton midfield and that the defensive partnership down the right keeps Coleman quiet.

Have a feeling Kuqi will get the winner in 90+4 after coming on in 90+3.

I don't. :lol:

Really? :lol:

The way this season's gone I'm not ruling it out. Also, the very fact I laughed off the suggestion automatically makes it 25% more likely.

Ok, enough now. I'll better put some money on it now. :lol:

f*** it i'm over it now, Lion Beast with a hatrick, the way our season has gon this is probably the most likely outcome. We will literaly need to focus every singke attack down the left, hope Tiote puts in another blinder to nulify the Everton midfield and that the defensive partnership down the right keeps Coleman quiet.

and ofcourse by Coleman I mean Baines

Fuck it i'm over it now, Lion Beast with a hatrick, the way our season has gon this is probably the most likely outcome. We will literaly need to focus every singke attack down the left, hope Tiote puts in another blinder to nulify the Everton midfield and that the defensive partnership down the right keeps Coleman quiet.

Coleman's on the bench.

Guest MrSundlofer

1 goalkeeper

3 centre backs

2 fullbacks

2 centre midfielders

1 winger

2 forwards

=

Harper

Taylor  Williamson  Coloccini

Simpson                                Enrique

Tiote Nolan

Jonas

Best Lovenkrands

Or

Harper

Taylor Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Simpson Tiote Nolan Jonas

Best Lovenkrands

We'll need to watch out for Bainesly Harriott cooking up some trouble down their left hand side.

Don't worry i've already nullified any threat from him by making him captain in FF this week.

Bit concerned about this. If only HBA was back to score another screamer against them  :smitten:

Wouldn't have mattered, Heitinga's on the bench. O0

Even from the bench he'll still probably be closer to closing him down than his was at Goodison :lol:

Great strike no doubt, but I'm still confused to this day as to what Heitinga was attempting. It was though he decided that on average, more people are right-footed than left, so took a chance he wouldn't be able to do anything by going left. :lol:

Ranger Injured or dropped from squad?

I heard he was so upset at Loven starting over him again, he kicked Pardew in the gonads and Pardew cut him from the squad and told the press he was injured because he is fond of keeping problems in-house.

f*** it i'm over it now, Lion Beast with a hatrick, the way our season has gon this is probably the most likely outcome. We will literaly need to focus every singke attack down the left, hope Tiote puts in another blinder to nulify the Everton midfield and that the defensive partnership down the right keeps Coleman quiet.

Coleman's on the bench.

yeah, also managed to put him on the wrong wing aswell. In my defense i've got man flu

Ranger Injured or dropped from squad?

I heard he was so upset at Loven starting over him again, he kicked Pardew in the gonads and Pardew cut him from the squad and told the press he was injured because he is fond of keeping problems in-house.

I heard he stabbed Pardew with a tattoo needle.