Newcastle United vs Everton, Saturday (05/03/11) Pre-match thread.

Skeletor

*not confident*

We are really hamstrung by injuries at the moment. :( Don't understand why Pardew won't start Ferguson down the left and move Jonas to the right. :???:

I would be far more confident of Ferguson having more impact than Lovenkrands in midfield.

*not confident*

We are really hamstrung by injuries at the moment. :( Don't understand why Pardew won't start Ferguson down the left and move Jonas to the right. :???:

I would be far more confident of Ferguson having more impact than Lovenkrands in midfield.

What makes you think Lovenkrands is on the wing? He's up front with Best.

Ranger Injured or dropped from squad?

I heard he was so upset at Loven starting over him again, he kicked Pardew in the gonads and Pardew cut him from the squad and told the press he was injured because he is fond of keeping problems in-house.

I heard he stabbed Pardew with a tattoo needle.

I heard he attempted a drive-by but forgot his gun

I heard he was so upset at Loven starting over him again, he kicked Pardew in the gonads and Pardew cut him from the squad and told the press he was injured because he is fond of keeping problems in-house.

Fuck off, shit-stirrer.

I heard he attempted a drive by but forgot his gun

Nah, he was just late.

Fuck off, shit-stirrer.

:lol:

I heard he attempted a drive-by but forgot his gun

Nah he remembered the gun but was late, and missed his shot.

Guest MrSundlofer

"Taylor will slot in at right-back, with Danny Simpson pushing in to a more advanced wide midfield role."

"On the bench, there is the welcome inclusion of Shola Ameobi - complete with protective face mask - following the fractured cheekbone sustained at Fulham last month.

He replaces Nile Ranger among the substitutes, with the youngster missing out through injury."

"Taylor will slot in at right-back, with Danny Simpson pushing in to a more advanced wide midfield role."

"On the bench, there is the welcome inclusion of Shola Ameobi - complete with protective face mask - following the fractured cheekbone sustained at Fulham last month.

He replaces Nile Ranger among the substitutes, with the youngster missing out through injury."

Could be a decent move to stop Baines from Pardew, really nullifies us going forward down the right though.

Could be a decent move to stop Baines from Pardew, really nullifies us going forward down the right though.

It's not like we've really got any other options tbf.

Looking forward to seeing Simpson on the wing. This season so far, his runs up the pitch overlapping Barton have been promising. His crosses are also more consistent compared to Gutierrez. Our best option at RM at the moment, and one which doesn't fill me with dread.

Guest Roger Kint

My brother just tried to put his bet on in the ground and was told to change it as Best had been injured warming up, Kuqi starting instead. Surely Mr Ladbrokes man is taking the piss ???