KK - "Pardew Won't See A Penny Of It"

Crumpy Gunt

When we spend a load of money in the summer, I hope we're going to hear a few apologies from those who, by that time, will have bored the rest of us to distraction with months and months of pointless moaning.

That and an admission that Keegan is, and always has been, a really crap pundit.

Ready to apologise yourself yet? The crap pundit bit I'll give you, mind.

:iamatwat:

he wont recover from that

When we spend a load of money in the summer, I hope we're going to hear a few apologies from those who, by that time, will have bored the rest of us to distraction with months and months of pointless moaning.

That and an admission that Keegan is, and always has been, a really crap pundit.

Ready to apologise yourself yet? The crap pundit bit I'll give you, mind.

damn you thread digger  :angry: :angry:

any respond from the Ozzie guy yet?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The threads been bumped a couple of weeks too soon. A bit early to be declaring victory in the anti-Ashley campaign. Just be patient your moment might still yet come.

The sad part of it is that I don't want to be 'right', I want to be proud of following this club and long for the day that a dirty word returns - ambition. I don't follow either Ashley FC or Keegan FC, I support Newcastle United Football Club and will continue to do so no matter what.

Give him till Sept 1st.

nah, 'cause "a load of money" is not and was never going to be spent

we'll buy one of the two players we need, less than 10m net spent all summer imo

topside, absolute topside we'll get the minimum two players required for less than 15m

The "the £35m will really allow us to push on as a team" mantra turned shamelessly into "it really doesn't matter how much we spend as long as the squad has improved on paper" patter for posters like Ozzie ages ago tbh.

If we actually do somehow end up spending something like £10m net (which is the sort of amount we could afford to spend from operating profit alone without the sale of Carroll) he'll probably be back gloating about how brilliant Ashley is for subsidising the club.

The "the £35m will really allow us to push on as a team" mantra turned shamelessly into "it really doesn't matter how much we spend as long as the squad has improved on paper" patter for posters like Ozzie ages ago tbh.

If we actually do somehow end up spending something like £10m net (which is the sort of amount we could afford to spend from operating profit alone without the sale of Carroll) he'll probably be back gloating about how brilliant Ashley is for subsidising the club.

this, but yeah let's do what we've done since ashley took over and give him the benefit of the doubt until it's too late

again

Maybe if someone shows Ashley the Keegan youtube vid of him saying this it will anger him and he will spend a load of money just to spite Kev?

Guest TheSummerOf69

It seemed a very premature call from KK at the time, but he obviously got a better whiff of Ashley's surreptitious plans during his time here than we realised...

Like listening to someone in an abusive relationship, isn't it.  "You won't be laughing when he proposes to me and buys me a ring" "My dad is too coming back and he's gonna take me to Disneyland!"

Followed by "I didn't want to go to Disneyland anyway, and he's saving the money so we can buy a house together, you'll see!"

It'll be "He's being sensible, not letting us be held to ransom, stopping us from doing a Leeds like we would have done under Freddie, we need him"

Then if by some miracle we suddenly spend this "loads of money" it won't be "Oh no, he's going to bankrupt us" it'll be "Look! Look! He spent some money, isn't he so great and handsome."

Like listening to someone in an abusive relationship, isn't it.  "You won't be laughing when he proposes to me and buys me a ring" "My dad is too coming back and he's gonna take me to Disneyland!"

Followed by "I didn't want to go to Disneyland anyway, and he's saving the money so we can buy a house together, you'll see!"

It'll be "He's being sensible, not letting us be held to ransom, stopping us from doing a Leeds like we would have done under Freddie, we need him"

Then if by some miracle we suddenly spend this "loads of money" it won't be "Oh no, he's going to bankrupt us" it'll be "Look! Look! He spent some money, isn't he so great and handsome."

Yeah, I've been thinking that for awhile. A kind of Stockholm syndrome with some people. So degraded they'll vilify the likes of Keegan for saying anything bad about their tormentor. 

Guest Wally_McFool

Fuck off Keegan.

Care to elaborate? Oh no, you can't.  :bluestar:

"Fuck off Keegan" ...  Is this  from the dopey cunt who got nicked for fighting on the pitch at Darlo.  

Fucking silly daft bastard.  :idiot2:   ;D