Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 19th March, pre-match thread.

Anderson

Guest Flatline

I catch myself watching teams like blackpool and the like and thinking " Fuck me i wish we played like that"  :dowie:

Guest Flatline

Its not the league standing or the amount of points we have that gives me cause for concern. We had some cracking results before christmas.

Its our gameplay, seems erratic and without drive. Buckloads of passes sideways and backwards, and then mowing a longball up to either best or some other cunt who happends to be at the flank. rinse and repeat..

Guest Flatline

wafer thin with holes`n`cracks in it then? :lol:

Like your arguments  :pow:

But seriously, stop typing.

:lol:

Looking at the fixture lists I reckon there are only three winneable games left this season.  West Brom Wolves and Birmingham.  Unfortunately our home form means we won't win any of them, and the manu home game will be a nailed on defeat.

As for the away games, I have no confidence we can get anything from Stoke, Blackpool, Villa, Chelsea and Liverpool.  So depending on other results this could possibly leave us scrabbling for safety when we should be chasing a european spot!

Eh!! I think this is the most mental thing ive ever read.

Looking at the fixture lists I reckon there are only three winneable games left this season.  West Brom Wolves and Birmingham.  Unfortunately our home form means we won't win any of them, and the manu home game will be a nailed on defeat.

As for the away games, I have no confidence we can get anything from Stoke, Blackpool, Villa, Chelsea and Liverpool.  So depending on other results this could possibly leave us scrabbling for safety when we should be chasing a european spot!

:lol: We should be chasing a European spot yet not a single on of our final 9 games are winnable.

:lol: We should be chasing a European spot yet not a single on of our final 9 games are winnable.

Now you're getting it  :smug: :thup:

Our away form is the fourth best in the league at the moment, however Stokes home form isn't too bad (its their away form that's absolutely abysmal)  so its hard to say which way this will go.  I'd definitely be happy with a draw, but I'm going to say 2-1 to Newcastle.

Looking at the fixture lists I reckon there are only three winneable games left this season.  West Brom Wolves and Birmingham.  Unfortunately our home form means we won't win any of them, and the manu home game will be a nailed on defeat.

As for the away games, I have no confidence we can get anything from Stoke, Blackpool, Villa, Chelsea and Liverpool.  So depending on other results this could possibly leave us scrabbling for safety when we should be chasing a european spot!

How the fuck aren't any of those away games winnable??  Our away form is excellent, Blackpool, Stoke and Villa are all winnable games.

Where are Blackpool in the league?

4 points behind us.

So you want to play slightly more entertaining losing Football?