Which teams would you like to see promoted from the Championship?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm an advocate of ridding the PL of 'nothing' clubs and replacing them with good, big, traditional clubs. Recently Boro, Hull and Pompey have thankfully went. Hopefully Wigan and Blackpool join them.

I'd like Leeds, Forest and theres no point naming a third as it'll obviously be QPR.

But yes, three awful teams would be nice too.

How the hell do Blackpool have no tradition?

I'm an advocate of ridding the PL of 'nothing' clubs and replacing them with good, big, traditional clubs. Recently Boro, Hull and Pompey have thankfully went. Hopefully Wigan and Blackpool join them.

I'd like Leeds, Forest and theres no point naming a third as it'll obviously be QPR.

Pompey n all.

Pompey n all.

It might be my youth showing, but surely all Blackpool have contributed to football is Matthews/Mortensen? And as for Portsmouth.....the bell guy and John Beresford, maybe?

Both teams lack in trophies, have tiny stadia, are from lesser known places and have barely made a dint in English football. Maybe a bit harsh. But I could name about 30 bigger clubs than them.

Pompey n all.

It might be my youth showing, but surely all Blackpool have contributed to football is Matthews/Mortensen? And as for Portsmouth.....the bell guy and John Beresford, maybe?

Both teams lack in trophies, have tiny stadia, are from lesser known places and have barely made a dint in English football. Maybe a bit harsh. But I could name about 30 bigger clubs than them.

Pompey won the cup the other year man. Won the league the same number of times as City and Spurs too.

Norwich and Leeds to go up with QPR would be nice.

The canaries have nice kits, decent fans and we might as well have the Leeds cunts back in the league (will hate them again the second they return, of course).

Tbh, would be happy to see any teams come up, bar Hull.

One team I definitely don't want to see promoted are Nottingham Forest, their fans were a right bunch of idiots last season in the Championship.

QPR, Leeds and Leicester would be my picks.

One team I definitely don't want to see promoted are Nottingham Forest, their fans were a right bunch of idiots last season in the Championship.

Someone who agrees. :snod: Too much love for them on here, they're vile.

Guest toonlass

Someone who agrees. :snod: Too much love for them on here, they're vile.

Scabs, scabs, scabs......

Pompey n all.

Pompey won the cup the other year man. Won the league the same number of times as City and Spurs too.

Well yeah they've won the league as many times as those two but they still only have 4 major wins in their history, Tottenham have 14 and Man City have 9.  I'm not going to say a club shouldn't be in the Premier League if they only have a certain number of trophies of course, just saying.

Personally the reason I wouldn't want to see Portsmouth back is because they couldn't afford to be their last time, they've ripped off numerous people over the last several years and got a trophy out of it.. its penance time.

I don't really want anymore London clubs up to be honest, but QPR are running away with it.

Anyway I'd like to see Doncaster come up but theirs not much chance of it happening. So because of this I'd like to see Leeds and Cardiff promoted. I really don't want to see any of last seasons relegated teams promoted, Boro can also rot away.