Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

Tried to slip off like a rat from a sinking ship. Ultimately, it's Mike's fault for hiring these people but for someone who comes from the area, who claims to love the club.. would he not have held his hands up and said, "I'm out of my depth here"

Same goes for managers like McClaren.. they'll peddle an excuse every week if it means getting that nice pay off.

Say what you want about Ruud Gullit, but he resigned and didn't take a penny from the club. These fuckers are basically leeches, they'll stick on until the very last drop of blood.

I think Ashley will ultimately sell the club but in order to do that it has to be healthy, the finances are ok now but it's complete chaos at every other level.

He'll try and get Rafa to stay, who else would be better qualified to sort the club out and really make a mark, just like Keegan did when he brought us up.

The likes of Carr, Charnley and Moncur can do one. And Beardsley needs to be moved somewhere..

I agree, especially about Ruud Gullitt. It kind of makes me sick when we are hiring managers now like McClaren who are portrayed as nice guys but we know fine well they'll fight tooth and nail for every penny of compensation despite being a major reason for taking us down. These fakers have no shame.

I don't think they're holding on for the money. I think Carr looks at what's going on and tells himself "the coach isn't up to it," or "we didn't offer enough for player x, he was my first choice and we missed out."

Pardew and McClaren will blame the transfer policy or lack of funds, or squad size, or injuries, or whatever else.

No one really feels like they're the weak link. There's always something else to blame in their mind.

80m spent and the team for me hasn't improved at all from last season.

I would guess that McClaren had a hand in spending some of that, not that Carr hasn't been s***.

I don't know what possessed him to recommend Riviere, but it's a safe bet he couldn't score in the championship either.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03124/bribery_3124470b.jpg

I would guess that McClaren had a hand in spending some of that, not that Carr hasn't been s***.

McClaren was Carr choice as manager too, Carr fucked us over plenty.

McClaren was Carr choice as manager too, Carr f***ed us over plenty.

He should be one of the first out of the club, along with Charnley and Moncur.

McClaren was Carr choice as manager too, Carr fucked us over plenty.

Spot on.

Exactly what I was saying for the last few years, how this bloke avoided any criticism until recently still amazes me. His role in the McClaren appointment has cost the club over 100 million, I hope Ashley is happy.

McClaren was Carr choice as manager too, Carr f***ed us over plenty.

He should be one of the first out of the club, along with Charnley and Moncur.

Absolutely right.

A chairman, Benitez and a hand full of scouts, why do we need so many on the board? Sack them all off and pay Benitez what he wants to rebuild, simple.

As "chief scout" he must have sanctioned the signing of Mitrovic and Shelvey, two footballers who, obviously, can't run. I can only conclude that he must be/have been on a mission to fuck over Ashley and/or NUFC. In which case, well done, mission accomplished. Now fuck off!

For all the numerous feckups in the past, most notably Thauvin after Cabella and McClaren, redemption was still possible in January. And who did we sign?

Saivet and Doumbia.

WTF was that about? Why did we even bother?