Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

Look. He's s***.

Look, you're s***.

[emoji38]

anita is a ok, he's better than colback at literally everything for example so he's not the priority for getting rid

There's definitely a good player in there.

At the very least there is a player in there that is a more than adequate squad member in our current situation. He's the least of our problems.

Look. He's s***.

Look, you're s***.

[emoji38]

anita is a ok, he's better than colback at literally everything for example so he's not the priority for getting rid

There's definitely a good player in there.

At the very least there is a player in there that is a more than adequate squad member in our current situation. He's the least of our problems.

Personally don't think there's space for anyone else in there.

Except maybe Mugsy Bogues, and he might not be best to help our situation tbh.

I reckon he would play well with Shelvey based on nothing at all other than he works hard and plays quick short passes

Shelvey moves to look for the ball in a very similar way to Vurn tbh, at the very least they'll always offer each other an option for a pass.

You'd be concerned about the defensive side with the two of them in there mind, especially away.

I reckon he would play well with Shelvey based on nothing at all other than he works hard and plays quick short passes

Shelvey moves to look for the ball in a very similar way to Vurn tbh, at the very least they'll always offer each other an option for a pass.

You'd be concerned about the defensive side with the two of them in there mind, especially away.

The thing is if he's not going to work in a 2 with Shelvey because of the defensive side, when is he going to work?

He's fine defensively but not amazing, he's good at quick short passes but doesn't ever really open a team up, and he does actually lose the ball in important areas at times so he's not some incredibly reliable water carrier either.

I actually think he's not a bad squad player to step in when there're injuries but I can't see how he'll ever have enough about his game to be a good starter for a team aiming for top 10 (which we should be ;) ), whoever you put him with.

The thing is if he's not going to work in a 2 with Shelvey because of the defensive side, when is he going to work?

He's fine defensively but not amazing, he's good at quick short passes but doesn't ever really open a team up, and he does actually lose the ball in important areas at times so he's not some incredibly reliable water carrier either.

I actually think he's not a bad squad player to step in when there're injuries but I can't see how he'll ever have enough about his game to be a good starter for a team aiming for top 10 (which we should be ;) ), whoever you put him with.

Didn't say it wouldn't work like, just you'd be concerned with the two of them, as you would be if he was paired with Colback in his cement boots.

• 4 weeks later...

Is he fuck a good scout. He's 'found' Perez. Beyond that I'm struggling.

You had this argument with KI a few pages ago. Regardless of whether you think a lot of his good signings were obvious, he still made/suggested them. There are plenty of similar deals made in the premier league which don't work out. He's obviously had a hand in some awful transfers but there's not a single scout in the league who has a spotless record. He would be an asset to the club if he worked for a good manager purely as a scout. 

Guest neesy111

Is he fuck a good scout. He's 'found' Perez. Beyond that I'm struggling.

He didn't even find him.

Time for him to retire. Like most can see if a player has physical or technical skills but can't seem to grasp finding players with the right mentality. Some of the soft shit he's recommended are embarrassing to the sport.

Supposedly the players we choose anyway are chosen by this Scouting database we subscribe to.

Graham Carr just makes final checks on personality and mentality by chatting to local taxi drivers.

• 2 weeks later...